Not So Imaginary Friend

◇◇◇

Scott POV

I was late for school once again so I was rushing and well dashing downstairs I heard my mom on the phone and she seemed upset. I wasn't really listening on purpose but she seemed worried. I walked into the kitchen and asked her what was wrong. She was hesitant at first but then replied with I'm fine! And walked into the bathroom. I could hear her dialing a number on her phone. She was calling in sick for her shift at the hospital today. This worried me so I started walking towards the bathroom but before I could even take a step she shouted at me. "Scott your late! Grab your stuff and hop in the car I will take you!" said my mom.

I rushed back upstairs to get my stuff when my phone rang. I looked down and saw it was Stiles and answered and put it up to my ear. "Scott where are you?" Stiles yells through the phone. I'm gonna be a little late but don't worry my mom's gonna be taking me actually I said well running up the stairs almost tripping up every step. "Alright just get here soon because Mr. Harris already looks like he's in one of his moods" Stiles shout whispers into the phone. Alright Stiles I know I'll be there soon I whisper shout back and end the call well grabbing my backpack, phone, headphones and jacket.

"Scott let's go!" Mom calls as I roughly stomp down the stairs. I race outside to see mom in the front seat as she rolls down the window yelling come on! I got in the car as fast as I could and shut the door and we were off. I took a breath of relief and relaxed. Then my mom's phone started to ring. She grabbed it out her pocket and looked at me guiltily. I asked who it was and she shushed me. I felt like she was keeping something from me and it kind of upset me. I wanted to know what she was hiding so when she answered the phone I was glad to have my wolf hearing. It was my school telling her I didn't come to school today and I expected her to say yeah he is going to be a little late but no she flat out said yeah sorry he is gonna be absent today and that I came down with the flu! What?! What do you mean I'm not going to school today?? I blurt out as she hangs the phone up. "Scott" she says to me calmly but shaky at the same time "I need to talk to you" she continues.

Ok I hesitantly say waiting for another response." Do you remember Kat? Your imaginary friend from when you were younger..." Did I remember her yeah I guess so but barely. What I remember about her is thinking she was completely real but then one day she disappeared and I was told she was just imaginary. I was upset about it for months but then I met Stiles and almost completely forgot about her... I was extremely confused and starting to feel agitated. Why was mom asking if me that question?? What did Kat have to do with anything at this moment?? I finally spoke and said yes vaguely though and asked her why she was asking me this question.

She took a deep breath and said" Kat wasn't fake or imaginary she was real and she was your sister who is a year younger than you but I had to send her away because someone dangerous tried to harm her" said my mom. What!? Why was I just now being told this? A million questions raced through my head like.. did she know about me? Where was she sent? did anyone else know about her? Who was trying to harm her? but most of all when can I meet her? or will I ever meet her? Mom looked over at me and started to speak again well trying to keep her eyes on the road at the same time. "Kat your sister got hurt and is in the hospital so we're going to go see her..." she says.

◇◇◇

First chapter of Sister Sister
I really hope you guys enjoy it!
I hope to write a new chapter at least once or twice a week. ❤️
Please let me know how you feel!

❤️❤️❤️