What Are We?

◇◇◇

Kat POV

Scott woke me up this morning and told me that we had a lacrosse game today... I don't actually think I'm gonna get to play but I still have to go even though I only just joined a day ago. Today is also the day I get moved up a grade.. yay. I am happy about it.. I am. I just feel weird about it. I also talked to Lila before leaving the house this morning and she was excited about the upcoming dance competition. I was on the dance team with Lila until I moved to Beacon Hills and started going to BHS. Lila was not exactly happy about that but she was glad I was happy with Scott and Mom in Beacon Hills. Me and Lila weren't exactly friends till I met Jayden and joined the dance team. After that me and Lila started to really bond and became really good friends. Lila and Jayden have been my rocks and whenever I needed clarity they were there.

When me and Scott got in the car we drove to Stiles house to pick him up. When he got in the car he seemed a bit nervous.. He also sat in the front seat instead of in the back with me was he avoiding me.. and if so I wonder why? Of course without even thinking I said "what's up with you?". He looked at me weirdly before turning back around and looking out the window. Ok know I knew he was hiding something. I sat up and pointed at him and said "tell me now." He looked at me for a minute out of fear? I glanced at Scott who looked at Stiles and said "you better tell her". I stared down Scott and Stiles until Stiles finally spoke. He frantically shouted "ok alright fine". I smiled back knowing I got my way and he was gonna tell me what was so important that both of them knew and wouldn't say. Maybe because it would upset me.. but I should still know especially if even Scott was acting weird.

"Stiles told me about your panic attacks" blurted out Scott. Wow I guess I even got to Scott... Stiles looked stunned as Scott said that. I looked at Stiles and waited for a response. After a minute of silence he finally spoke. "Alright that is not what happened... for one when I got in the car last night he right off the bat asked what was wrong was with you" He said and I looked at Scott to confirm it and he nodded as Stiles continued. "He also told me if I didn't tell him he would bring it up to you so I just told him. I was trying to protect you. I'm sorry.." apologized Stiles.

I sighed because I hate making Stiles feel bad. I looked at him and said "I don't blame you.. I should of known Scott would never let something like that go". Scott looked appalled as he said "hey!". "Come on we all know it's true" Stiles agreed. Scott rolled his eyes at us and turned back towards the road. "Scott and his wolf hearing is impossible to escape" said Stiles. Scott flipped around and spoke. "You know what I wouldn't have to use my "Wolf hearing" if you would just let me know what's going on with you" spoke Scott. I rolled my eyes before turning his head back towards the road and saying "pay attention to the road wolfy... oh yeah that name's gonna stick". Scott sighed after hearing that and Stiles just grinned at me while I said that.

"So Kat you excited to be in our classes?" asked Scott. "Yep I can't wait to get better grades than the both of you" I said with a smile. "I still hate you" Stiles said. I smiled at him and said "I think you love me". Oh shoot I DID NOT just do that... He looked at me with wide eyes and then quickly looked away. I heard Scott scoff at what was happening and quickly changed the subject. "Do you think your gonna be playing the game tonight Stiles?" I asked. "Probably not" he replied. "Why not?" I asked. He looked at me before ranting. "Because even Scott's little sister who mind you has never even played lacrosse before.. is better than me". I giggled at that because I knew it was true.

"Oh hey when is your sister coming back from her trip?" asked Scott to Stiles. "She is supposed to be back next week" said Stiles. I gasped and spoke. "Hold on you have a sister?" I asked out of surprise. "Twin actually but I barely ever see her.. she is always going on trips with our aunt". "Oh I'm sorry" I reply. "Don't be. she's not exactly the nicest person" said Stiles. Scott gasped sarcastically and said "really Samantha not being the nicest person.. surprising". "That bad?" I asked and they both replied with the same thing... "worse". Great... can't wait to meet her..