Consequences

◇◇◇

Scott POV

I woke up and was about to wake up Kat and Stiles because why not.. but I heard someone knocking on the front door so I went downstairs and opened it. "Sam?!" I spoke surprised. She pushed past me and asked if Stiles was here. "Uhh upstairs" I said. She started walking up the stairs in a fast pace. "Wait. He's asleep" I said trying to steer her away from my room because he wasn't in there. "When has that ever stopped me?" asked Sam pushing open the door. "He's not in here" said Sam confused. Then she looked at Kats door and saw it wasn't fully shut like it usually was when she was last here. She smiled and walked closer to the door. "Wait Sam he's.." she pushes the door and cuts me off. "With.. a girl" she says surprised staring at Kat and Stiles who were still nestled up close to each other.

She shut the door slowly and turned back to me. "When did my brother score a girl?" she asked. I took her hand and led her downstairs. She was surprised but walked with me. "That's my little sister" I told her. She looked at me wide eyed before almost screaming "Sister?". I put my hand on her mouth and hushed her trying not to wake up Kat or Stiles.. even though I was planning on it before but them waking up to see Sam might not be the best thing right now.. especially with Stiles. She pushed my hand off her mouth and said "Explain!". I rubbed my neck and started laughing awkwardly. Yep. This was gonna be fun.

Sam pointed her finger at me and said "Now!". I sighed before opening my mouth and telling her all about Kat. She stood there wide eyed and silent for about 5 minutes before we heard laughter and footsteps coming downstairs. Kat came down the stairs seconds before Stiles. We both stared at them as they came down. "Oh my god Harris's face after that was just awesome" said Kat not realizing me or Sam. "Yeah but what he mumbled at the board was even funnier" said Stiles getting to the end of the stairs next to Kat. He grabbed her hand and held it still slightly laughing before turning his head to see me and Sam. His eyes went wide as he stared at Sam and me and we stared back leaving Kat looking confused.

"Who's this?" asked Kat with her usual friendly smile. Sam tilted her head to the side waiting to hear Stiles response to Kat's question. He did a quick growl before sighing and rolling his eyes saying "Kat meet Samantha my twin sister". " Wait this is.." said Kat but I cut her off. "Yes" I said. "Hi Kat. I'm Sam." said Sam. Kat smiled and waved awkwardly. "What are you doing here?" asked Stiles. "Well when I got home last night you weren't there.. so when I woke up I asked dad where you were and he said you were probably here so I made my way here and here we are. Never thought I would see you with a girl though.. and a cute one at that" said Sam smiling at Kat. Kat and Stiles went into an immediate blush after hearing that. I broke out into laughter after seeing that.

"Alright now that everyone is acquainted where are we going?" asked Sam. "Kats on house arrest for today and most likely tomorrow too so she can't go anywhere" I told them and Kat looked at me with a blank expression. "That's no fair. I AM FINE" said Kat getting a bit pissed off. "Mom said you can't leave the house!" I told her. She let go of Stiles hand and got closer to me. I kinda backed up because she's scary when she is mad. "Kat.." said Stiles grabbing her hand and pulling her back. "Fine.." said Kat sitting on the stairs. "I guess I will let him live another day.." said Kat crossing her arms. Sam tilted her head again and said "Ooh I like her. She's got a temper" with a smile. Stiles just glared at her as she smiled deviously.

"Come on Scotty please can she come? I already know where we can go!" said Sam giving me the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and said "I won't tell mom but if she finds out were both dead.. actually all three of us are dead" I gestured to me and Kat then to Stiles. Kat jumped up and hugged me. "Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said smiling and hugging me. "Oh.. now your nice" I said. "Yep!" she said pulling away from me. She sat down next to Stiles and continued. "unless you want me to be mean..". "Nope. I'm good." I said well shaking my head no and waving my hands in the air. She smiled and started to giggle. Sam smiled and said."Ok I really like her now." Stiles gave her a blank expression before sitting down next to Kat.