A Witches Weakness

◇◇◇

Stiles POV

Scott came in and woke both me and Kat up but that was his mistake because she rolled over and kicked her feet up smacking him in his hand. I put my hand up and said I got this before laying next to her again and kissing her head playing with her hair pushing it back behind her ear. I smiled when she woke up smiling with her oh so beautiful smile. She sat up and yawned and smiled at Scott and me before getting up off the bed and walking to the bathroom.

When Kat walked into the bathroom Scott looked at me and began to rant. "How come I always get kicked and not you?" asked Scott half yelling and gesturing back and forth to me and himself. All I could do was laugh at him because it was a good question but maybe that's her payback or something.. all I know is it's hilarious and his reaction is even better so can't really blame her.

Kat came out the bathroom and grabbed her phone to look at the time. "I don't have to meet up with Matt till noon" said Kat. "Oh good!" shouted Scott. Both of us stared at him as he spoke. "Allison wanted you to go to her house for something today but I can't really remember what" said Scott to Kat. "Umm ok uh well I got a few hours till noon so I'll get ready and go" said Kat. Scott nodded and said "alright well tell her I love her and will see her tonight". Kat nodded before walking towards her closet and then pulling out black jeans and a white and black Nike hoodie with a long sleeve shirt that was dark red with a black heart on the back. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

When Kat came back out the bathroom after me and Scott talked for a minute she grabbed her brush and started brushing her hair. When she was done she smiled and asked if I could drive her because Scott shouldn't be seen anywhere near Allison. I nodded and told Scott I would be back in a minute after he tossed me the keys to his car. I can't wait to get my Jeep back tomorrow.. I don't exactly like using other people cars.

Me and Kat walked downstairs and out the door to the car. When we got in the car she kissed my cheek and said thank you then I kissed her back on her cheek and told her it was no problem.

The car ride was quick and when we got to Allison's house she kissed my cheek again and got out of the car in a matter of a seconds. She waved me off and I drove back to the house.

When I got inside I found Scott upstairs in his room on his computer. He looked at me and said dude look what I found. I sat next to him as he looked up Kanima's.

◇◇◇

Kat POV

When we got to Allison's house I kissed Stiles on the cheek and got out and ran up to Allison's door and waved at Stiles before he left. I knocked on the Argents door and waited for someone to open it. A red headed scary looking woman opened it and asked who I was. I told her my name and she was shocked and replied with a gasp before Allison ran up behind her pulling me into the house telling me to go upstairs to her room.. one problem I've never been here so I have no clue where her room is..

I walked up the stairs as she pulled the woman to the side. When I got up there I looked around and I think I found a bathroom but I am not sure because I am not one to just walk into some random room. I kept walking until I felt a hand on my shoulder and once again flipped the person over slamming them into the ground. I really have to work on that because I am really gonna end up hurting someone.

Oh my god I felt so bad when I saw Allison laying on the floor. I immediately dropped to the floor asking if she was ok. She jumped up and said "wow that was amazing!" and asked where I learned it. What is wrong with this girl.. "you know I bet you would be great at using a bow and arrow" Allison continued. "You ever tried it?" asked Allison. I shook my head no. She smiled and led me to her room where she handed me a bow and then walked back out towards the stairs.