Waiting

◇◇◇

Scott POV

When the elevator got to Kat's floor I jumped out like a dork. I was so excited. Every time I moved or spoke I was like a little kid. Just too excited to calm down but can you blame me. I wanted to meet my little sister! I followed mom as she walked down the hallway trying to find Kat's room reading room numbers as she passed until finally she stopped at room #211.  The door was open so I walked into the room slowly not trying to make any noise. I looked at Kat. She was lying asleep in the hospital bed with bandages around her arms. They weren't in casts so they weren't broken but by looks of it I would guess that they were all scratched up.

I moved closer to her and saw that her hair was a chocolate brown with dark blue dyed tips. Not paying attention to anything else I almost tripped over a little black plastic laced trash can in the room and then immediately jumped to a chair to sit down next to her so I didn't end up waking her up. I felt kind of weird because I sat there staring at her for at least 10 minutes before mom asked me if I wanted to stay well she headed out to get something to eat for us. I told her yes without taking my eyes off of Kat. She left and I started to feel kinda stalker-ish so I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was already 4:00 pm.

I looked at my texts and found that Stiles had texted me 8 freaking times. Most of the texts were asking what was going on or why I'm not answering. I was kind of getting annoyed so I decided to respond so I sent him a pic of Kat and a text that said I found out I have a little sister named Kat! and sure enough Stiles replied right away with a voice message saying "WHAT?!" And I was about to reply when Kat started moving around. I thought she was waking up so I texted Stiles back telling him I would tell him when I get home but she just rolled over on to her side. So I just sat there waiting for her to open her eyes feeling stalker-ish again. Stiles texted again saying how crazy that is and how he can't wait for me to tell him all about it. I sighed and walked over to the bathroom for a minute but when I came back she was gone.

◇◇◇

Thank you for reading!
Please mind spelling, punctuation etc. errors. I hope you enjoy this I put a lot of work into it!

❤️❤️❤️