My Little Sister and My Best Friend

◇◇◇

"It was like the whole world stopped and everything around us slowed like life before didn't matter like no matter what everything was gonna be okay if I was with him even if I was in mortal danger on a normal day to day basis it was going to be ok."

◇◇◇

Kat POV

I held onto Stiles the whole time clinging onto him and scared to even look up. How am I supposed to tell my brother how I knew Mason or why he was coming after me? actually I don't even know why... He has just tried to literally end my life twice before... this being the third time.

Why did Mason hate me so much he wanted to hurt me? I have no idea. I mean I guess now I have a pretty good idea.. I mean maybe he's a hunter and knows I'm a witch? honestly I have no clue.

I must've fallen asleep because next thing I know Stiles is laying me in my bed. He started to walk out of my room when I got off the bed. Well I wish I had gotten off the bed because what actually happened was embarrassing. When I tried to get off the bed I fell onto the floor.. yep embarrassing... again. Man.. this happens to me at the worst moments..

Stiles ran over to me asking if I was ok but I just leaned closer to him as he kneeled on the floor. My face was just inches away from his as I whispered in his ear. "Please don't leave" I whispered and before I knew it he pulled me into a kiss smashing his lips into mine leaving me breathless. "It was like the whole world stopped and everything around us slowed like life before didn't matter like no matter what everything was gonna be okay if I was with him even if I was in mortal danger on a normal day to day basis it was going to be ok". After we pulled away he told me he would stay as long as I wanted him to. I grabbed his hand and held it as I laid my head on his shoulder. This was more than what I had with Jayden and I knew it.

◇◇◇

Scott POV

I got to the clinic with Derek. I was talking to Derek and we were about to walk into the clinic when Kat and Stiles came running towards us. Kat was immediately thrown to the ground by this older kid with dark black hair. Stiles went running towards Kat as me and Derek surrounded this kid because no one messes with Kat.. well except me and her friends.

I was pissed off he just messed with my sister but before I could even make a move Derek had pushed the kid to the ground and put his foot on the kids chest. Wow! I did not expect Derek to react like that. "Leave and don't come back" Derek snarled at the kid. I was about to open my mouth to speak when Deaton spoke from behind me." What Derek is trying to say is if you don't leave we will call the cops on you" he said with a small smile. Derek let the kid up and said to him "if you come back I won't go so easy on you". The kid looked at Kat who was being held by Stiles and then back to me. "You know she's trouble" he said with a look of disgust and anger. "Of course she is she's my little sister" I said with a smile. He must not have known that because his face showed a look of shock and surprise. "I'll be back" he said with a creepy grin. Derek cut in and said "if you know what is good for you you won't be".

The kid started to walk away and I was pulled away by Allison who said that she was proud of me and then she smiled at Derek who surprisingly smiled back. OK what is up with Derek? Deaton walked into the clinic and I walked over towards Stiles and Kat with Allison and Derek behind me.

When I got there Stiles removed his hands slowly away from Kat showing me she was asleep. He said he was going to take her home. He picked up Kat and started walking to the jeep. When he got to the jeep he laid Kat in the back seat and walked around to the back of the jeep. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he opened the trunk of the jeep and pulled out a blanket. He walked back around to Kat and laid it on top of her with a little smile.

Uh oh. He liked her and I didn't mean like a friend or a sister no no he liked her... which is a little weird because he's like my brother and she's my little sister... I wonder if she likes him back.. MY LITTLE SISTER AND MY BEST FRIEND... How am I supposed to feel about that?

After Stiles took off Derek left and I walked Allison home which was kinda nice because when your hiding your relationship from everyone it's hard to have any time to spend together. The only real time we get is at night when we meet up in the woods.

When I got back to the house I felt exhausted so I walked upstairs to go to sleep but when I got up there I saw Kat laying on Stiles and they were both asleep. I didn't really know how to feel about that but they were kinda cute so I took a quick pic of them and then threw a blanket over them and went to my room. I flopped on my bed and pulled the blankets over my body and dozed off. That photo is gonna be perfect blackmail against Stiles.. hehehe. I am so gonna make him the messenger between me and Allison for a while..

◇◇◇

Thanks for reading! Please mind spelling, capitalization, punctuation etc. I really hope you enjoy this please comment on it and let me know! Also if you want to talk to me about any if my stories my Snapchat and Instagram are in my bio! Again Thank you!

❤❤❤