Phone calls And Broken Hearts

◇◇◇

Kat POV

I was in class sitting next to Isaac when Mr. Harris walked up to me counting me for attendance. "Oh another McCall how fun..." Mr. Harris smiled at me with a note of sarcasm. Me and Isaac started laughing when something in the hallway caught my attention. It was Scott and Stiles running down the hall. I got up and told Mr. Harris I had to use the bathroom. "Fine Ms. McCall be quick cause if your anything like your brother your gonna want to pay attention in my class" he told me. It was obvious he didn't like my brother I just didn't know why but I didn't care at the moment. I walked into the hallway looking around for Scott and Stiles. I finally spotted them turning the corner looking pissed off. "I swear I'm gonna kill him" Scott spoke. I moved back bumping into something and I jumped up and squealed then was thrown against the wall by someone.

"Why are you spying on them?" he yelled pointing at Scott and Stiles. Before I could answer Scott and Stiles came into view again. "Derek Stop!" I heard Scott say. "Put her down" Stiles said running towards me. He let me go and I fell to the ground. Stiles helped me to my feet and glared at Derek. "Who is she?" he asked Scott actually sounding concerned. "She's my sister" he replied leaving Derek shocked and muttering words under his breath.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a sister" Derek questioned. Scott looked at me then to Derek "because I didn't know I had one" he replied. "Does she know?" he asked Scott. "Know what?" I spoke up asking no one in particular. "Scott!" I heard a voice yell from across the hall. "Allison" he replied with a smile and walked towards her and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and walked towards me. "Your Kat right?" she asked. "Uh yes" I reply back. "Cool" she says then starts to stare at Derek. "What's he doing here?" she asked.

I sighed out of frustration still wanting to know what Derek was talking about and what I was supposed to know. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was soft and gentle and made me feel calm. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. It was Stiles trying to calm me down and it worked. I felt safe like how I do with Jayden. My mind started drifting but my phone buzzed and pulled me out of my thoughts. Lila texted me.

CALL ME NOW! - Lila

I walked away and almost all eyes were on me as I started to breath heavy and a thousand thoughts ran through my mind as I put my phone up to my ear listening to the dial tone. Everyone watching me silently.

PHONE CALL
L-Lila
K-Kat

Kat! -L
Lila is everything ok? -K
No! -L
Kat they switched him without me knowing! -L
I didn't know Kat! -L
What? Who? -K
Jayden! My parents switched hospitals! -L
What!? Why? -K
It doesn't matter!.. -L
He didn't make it... -L
Kat!! Jayden didn't make it.. -L

I dropped my phone to the ground not even hanging up. I ran out the doors of the school with almost everyone running after me. I ran so fast with tears streaming down my face. When I stopped running I realized I had no clue where I was. I screamed tears still drenching my face but I felt different as I screamed and looked around me to find scorching purple flames in front of me in the direction I screamed. I felt drawn to it for some reason. I walked towards it knowing I shouldn't but still did and all of a sudden I blacked out.

When I woke up I found Scott sitting with my head in his lap and him playing with my brown and blue curls. I looked around the room and saw Stiles pacing back and forth. Scott noticed I woke up and pulled me frantically into a hug. I hugged him back telling him about Jayden. Stiles ran over towards us kneeling on the floor. "I know I am so sorry" Scott spoke. Stiles stared at me concerned. I didn't know what to say to any of them anymore. I was heart broken. Jayden was dead. I rubbed my eyes. Tears were streaming down my face again. Stiles and Scott lifted me off the bed into a huge hug. This didn't help. My best friend - my boyfriend - the only person who could make me smile no matter what had just died. He died.. I sobbed and fell on the floor. Scott and Stiles sat next to me on the floor trying to make me feel better. I looked to both Scott and Stiles and told them I loved them trying to manage a half smile at least but I couldn't.

◇◇◇

Thank you for reading! Please mind spelling, punctuation, capitalization etc. Don't worry I am already making a next chapter as we speak. I'm sorry I killed off Jayden. I had to for Kat's back story but she will fall for another boy in beacon hills. If you want to talk to me about any of my stories please do my Snapchat and Instagram are in my bio. Please comment and tell me what you think of my story so far! Also Lydia will soon be joining my story too! Sorry I kept her out. I didn't know how to write her in just yet but I will figure it out for you guys. I will take suggestions too! Thank you!

❤️❤️❤️