New pack

◇◇◇

Kat POV

I woke up to Scott shaking Stiles awake next to me. I sat up slowly but Scott told me to go back to sleep. I shook my head and told him we had school. He frowned before saying "Mom told me you had to stay home today". I sighed before laying my head back down on a pillow. Even I knew what mom says goes and that was that. "Sorry" said Scott before shaking Stiles again. Stiles smacked his hand away and Scott looked at me and said "You know what your his girlfriend so you get him up". I smiled and sat up again. I had a feeling Scott knew that I was going to do it because he inched away. I grabbed Stiles hand and pulled him up making him sit up. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss which I wasn't expecting but gladly cooperated until we heard Scott groan.

"Great he's up" said Scott standing behind Stiles as he sat on the bed. We just stared at him waiting for him to leave but he never did so we kinda just ignored him for a minute. "How are you feeling?" asked Stiles. I smiled and said "Fine.. but mom said I can't go to school today. I mean not that it will effect my grades or anything but I will miss everyone." I said in a saddened voice. "I'm sorry Kat" said Stiles kissing my forehead. I smiled and told him it was ok and that I would probably just sleep all day. He smiled and chuckled softly before giving me a quick peck on my lips and standing up. "I will see you after school ok?" said Stiles. I smiled and nodded my head. He smiled before walking out. Scott walked up to me and said "I love you. I'll see you later. Please eat something" before walking out after Stiles. I sighed and laid my head back down drifting back to sleep.

I was laying peacefully in my bed sleeping until a huge thudding sound woke me up. I shot up and my eyes darted to the tall boy standing in front of my bed. Mason. For some reason I wasn't scared. More annoyed than anything. I sat up and glared at him waiting for him to do something. He looked at me and shook his head.. sadly? Mason was showing human emotion.. is he here to kill me?.. oh my god. I was immediately sent into a panic but I hid it. Everything was quiet until I broke the silence. "Before you do something you regret deeply please let me ask something first" I said. He nodded his head silently before I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves before asking the question I had pondered over many times before. "Why?" slipped out of my mouth as I stared at him.

"What have I done to make you want to kill me?!" I shouted jumping up. He shook his head and sighed before saying "Calm down. I am not here to kill you but you broke the rules.. which I implied specifically not to let anyone find out" said Mason pointing his finger at me. I relaxed the tiniest bit after hearing he wasn't here to kill me but I was still extremely tense because I was still standing next to a complete psychopath. "You have to find out who the Kanima is and soon" said Mason. "I'm trying but I can't really do much because my brother and Stiles won't let me near anything considered dangerous" I said. Oh wow I must be crazy.. talking to a psychopath who has tried to kill me repeatedly.. that's a new low. "Find a way." said Mason before walking towards the window and jumping out. I gasped and ran to the window but didn't see him. "That just happened." I said closing my window with a deep breath. Did I just fricking interact with my psycho stalker?! Its official I'm crazy.

I knew mom told me to stay home but she wasn't here so if I were to leave to just check a few things she wouldn't know.. and with that thought I threw on a pair of jeans and a random shirt with my hoodie and shoes before grabbing my phone and running out of the room making my way downstairs and out the front door. I stepped out and took a deep breath and started walking to the school. It's almost as if something was pulling me there. Like if I were to shut my eyes I would still end up there. All of a sudden my phone rang shaking me from my thoughts. I looked to see the caller ID say Stiles name. I felt bad but I knew I couldn't answer it. I can't let him or Scott know I left the house.. they might kill me.. if mom didn't get to me first. I swiped away the call feeling guilt build up as I put my phone back in my pocket.