Meeting My Sister

◇◇◇

Scott POV

It was still clear silence for the rest of the ride until we pulled up to a hospital. I was completely freaking out thinking things like what if my sister doesn't like me? or Was she going to freak out if she saw me? Would she be able to recognize me? Would I recognize her? I was beaming but at the same time feeling like I was gonna puke. We parked and I got out the car and took in the scenery around me. Like the parking lot with almost no parking spots left because there's so many people here. I started walking in with my mom following behind me. We walked up to the front desk and asked where Kathrine McCall's was took and I felt really happy to know her last name was McCall and I ended finding out her middle name too... So her full name is Kathrine Emily McCall and she already sounds so amazing.

After a wait that felt like forever the woman behind the desk finally says that she is in room #211 on the third floor and I was about to rush off when mom called me back over because I forgot to grab my visitors pass. "Oops" I say as I take it stick it to my shirt and run over to the elevators with mom trying to keep up with me. I get to the elevator and push the buttons. Well me and mom were in the elevator she started talking again. She said that I looked happy to know I had a sister and I was so happy that almost every other feeling of anger or disappointment or fear that I had was just slipping away. Excitement took over me and it was all I felt because I was going to meet my sister! Again.. I guess..

◇◇◇

Thank you for reading!
If you like this story let me know. I will try to keep up with it and at least write a chapter or two once a week! Also I am going to put my Snapchat and Instagram in my account bio if you want to talk to me about any of the story's I have!

❤️❤️❤️