You Wont Lose Me

***

Third Person POV

"Don't you think she'll be upset you guys left without saying goodbye?" asked Lila as Stiles and Scott made their way back down the stairs after laying Kat down in a guest room upstairs. "Nah I'll think she'll be fine besides she was really excited to see you" said Scott. "Come on. What's the rush?" asked Lila blocking the door making sure the boys couldn't leave. "Your not gonna let us leave are you?" asked Scott. Lila shook her head and said "You should at least stay for the party". "What party?" asked Scott. For some reason Stiles just stared off into space silently. "We're having a welcome back party for Kat but it's more of a surprise party. It's later tonight so if you guys can stay you should because it's gonna be a blast. Kat falling asleep is honestly perfect because now you guys can stay well I go back to the store to get the rest of the supplies for the party." said Lila before walking out. "I see where Kat gets it now" said Isaac as he sat down. "Yeah" said Scott agreeing.

Stiles just sat on the stairs quietly. "Dude what's up?" asked Scott to Stiles but he got no response as Stiles just stared off. "Stiles" said Scott waking Stiles out of his thoughts. "Huh? Yes? Yeah..what?" muttered Stiles focusing back on Scott. "Dude you completely just spaced out" said Scott. "Oh I did?" said Stiles. Scott nodded before saying "What's up with you?" "Nothing" said Stiles. "Dude I don't even need to be a werewolf to know somethings bothering you" said Scott. "Alright fine I'm worried about Kat" said Stiles before leaning back with a sigh. "What do you mean? I thought you said" stuttered Scott but Stiles cut him off. "I know what I said but you didn't.. you didn't hear her Scott" said Stiles.

"What? What are you talking about?" asked Scott. "She said she wished everyone stopped caring about her. You were right." said Stiles. "What do you mean? What was I right about?" asked Scott. "She doesn't think she's important. Scott.. if given the chance she would sacrifice her life for any one of ours without hesitation.. I don't like that." said Stiles. "I'm not gonna lie I don't like that either but I also know we would never let that happen and your the one who told me to be more chill so I did and now I have a better relationship with her" said Scott. "I know I just wish she knew how important she really was" said Stiles and Scott nodded.

"When I first met Kat I thought she was gonna be like Scott but truly she's more like you than anything" said Isaac pointing his finger at Stiles. "Explains why they're together" said Scott with a slight chuckle. "Oh whatever" said Stiles with an eye roll. "Im serious though. I wish we could do something to make her feel more important" said Stiles. "Wait. What about the party they're throwing tonight?" asked Issac. "Who's throwing a party tonight?" asked Stiles. "Wow you really zoned out" said Scott and Isaac nodded. "They're throwing a party tonight to welcome Kat back" said Scott. "Wait really? That's perfect. How big of a party though because I know Kat has anxiety and too many people around her can make her uncomfortable" said Stiles. "Wait Kat has anxiety? I didn't know that. How did you know that?" asked Scott. "I payed attention. I saw how uncomfortable she gets around big groups of people which is one of the reasons why she doesn't always hang out with Lydia" said Stiles.

"You really care for her don't you?" asked Isaac. "Of course I do" said Stiles. "I will hurt you if you hurt her" said Isaac making Scott give him a shocked look but dropped it when Stiles spoke. "I don't think I could live myself if I ever hurt her" said Stiles. "Did you tell her that?" asked Scott. "I told her that if I ever lost her I would be broken and I would but not just because I lost my girlfriend but because I lost one of my best friends" said Stiles. Scott nodded and sat next to him on the stairs. Little did they know Kat was behind them on the steps. "But you wont lose me" said Kat coming down the stairs. "You weren't supposed to hear that" said Stiles with a sigh. "But I did" said Kat laying her hands on both of their shoulders. "How much did you hear?" asked Isaac. "Just the whole confession of love from Stiles.. why was there something else?" asked Kat. "No" said Isaac and Scott in unison. "Umm ok" said Kat.