Broken Without You

***

Third Person POV

"Scott I'm fine I can still help. Just let me help" said Kat. "Kat we don't need your help right now so I think you should stay home until we need you" said Scott. "You know what no I'm coming whether you like it or not Scott. I'll be there in 10 minutes" said Kat pulling a hoodie out of her closet. "Alright" said Scott with a sigh. The call ended and she threw the hoodie on and slammed her phone on her desk.

"He thinks because I have a hangover I'm gonna be useless but jokes on him because I don't have a hangover and I'm more powerful than him or the Kanima even though it still scares the living hell out of me..." said Kat in a mumbled rant brushing her hair well holding a red velvet ponytail in between her teeth. She finished brushing and puts her hair in a high ponytail before grabbing her shoes and slipping them on. She picks up her phone and heads out the house. Yes they all had school today and yes she told Derek she would probably be at school today but did she care? No. No she did not.

As Kat walked down the steps Stiles Jeep pulled up. "I told Scott I was coming to you guys" said Kat as Stiles got out of the Jeep. "I know but I left Jackson with Scott and Allison so we could spend some time together" said Stiles. "Oh. Well.. I'm totally ok with that idea too" said Kat. "I thought you would be" said Stiles grinning. "Come on. Let's go back to my room then. Our moms at work so we have the whole house to ourselves."said Kat grabbing Stiles hand. "Oh. How fun" said Stiles as she opened up the door. They walked in and Kat closed the door. As Kat turned around Stiles pulled her into a hot steamy kiss. He kissed her like he would never see her again. He held her face pulling her closer and their body's closer. Stiles pushed Kat against the wall as they made out. After a minute Kat pulled Stiles upstairs to her room and shut the door behind them. They laid on her bed and continued to make out before Scott called ruining the whole moment.

Kat sighed and answered. "What do you want Scott?" asked a very annoyed Kat because she felt like anytime her and Stiles had an intimate moment Scott would ruin it somehow. "We have a huge problem" said Scott through the phone. "What?! What do you mean we have a huge problem?!" asked a now very panicked Kat as she sat up to listen. Stiles sat up now too seeing her tense up made him tense up too. "We lost Jackson" said Scott. "What?!" shouted Stiles and Kat in unison. "How?!" asked Stiles taking the phone from Kat. "He got.. free" said an almost confused sounding Scott. "Also I'm pretty sure the cops know too" said Scott like it was a casual thing. "Oh my god. My dads gonna kill me" said Stiles as Kat rubbed his arm. "Why wasn't Stiles answering his phone?" asked Scott through the phone not knowing who's listening anymore. "Why are you guys together? I thought Kat was coming here?" asked Scott. Kat and Stiles looked at each other still shocked and out of almost nowhere Kat grabbed the phone and hung up.

"I know I'm gonna get black lash on that one but I don't care. This is all too much for us all to deal with right now" shouted Kat before throwing her phone at the wall. "Hey, hey it's ok" said Stiles trying to calm her down. "Come on. We got to go meet them" said Kat picking up her phone and walking out the door. "Man Scott's a cock blocker without even trying" said Stiles under his breath hopping off Kats bed and following her. "Your father probably knows by now so we should probably head to the police station" said Kat walking out the front door. Stiles nodded and followed her out.

***

"How are you gonna make your dad believe all this" asked Allison to Stiles. "He'll believe me" said Scott popping out out from nowhere. "You scared the hell out of me" said Allison jumping up. "I can help with that too" said Kat waving her now pink hand. Scott nodded with a smile at his sister as she continued walking her hands turning back to her normal peach color as they started to devise a plan.

***

"Can you buzz us in? I gotta see my dad" said Stiles before we walked into the police station. "Scott, Stiles. Perfect timing. Have you met Jackson's father, Mr. David Whittemore? Esquire." said Sheriff Stilinski. "That means Lawyer" said Kat with a sigh. Sheriff Stilinski glanced at Kat behind the boys and his gaze softened before he asked "Hello Kat. May I ask what your doing here with these trouble makers? You didn't have anything to do with this did you?" "She wasn't there from what I know" Jackson said with a softer tone. Before Kat could respond Scott and Stiles immediately defended Kat. "No she wasn't there at all" said Scott. "She didn't even know about it" said Stiles lying to protect Kat. Scott nodded and the Sheriff seemed to believe it because in most eyes but her own Kat was the living definition of innocence.