Gone

◇◇◇

Scott POV

She was gone! I started searching everywhere for her. Around the bed and around the doors. When I realized she wasn't in the room at all. I started searching out in the hallway. I found her crying on the floor. She looked up at me and said my name kind of confusedly. That put me in tears so I came closer to her and sat down next to her. She laid her head on me and I asked what was wrong but she just hugged me with wet tears streaming down her face. Then she muttered a question out her mouth "Why are you here?" I don't remember actually being told why we were coming besides I am guessing to see if she was ok so I replied with "because we care about you and wanted to see if you were ok" and she responded with "how did you know about me? I thought only mom knew about me" she continued "besides I thought that being with you was putting you in danger" she spoke more quieter with each response.

I really didn't know how to reply to that but what I did know was that I was not gonna leave her side anytime soon. She started to stare at me waiting for a response to her questions but I all I told her was she didn't have to worry no more that I was here and I wasn't gonna leave her side. That seemed to calm her. We sat there for a little while with her head on my shoulder and my head softly on hers. She started to move around so I got up and held out my hand to her so I could help her up. She smiles and grabs my hand and I pull her up and we walk back to the room. Only to find our mom walking in at about the same time at us. She smiles at me and Kat tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Kat lets go of me and runs over to mom embracing her in a hug. After a moment she backs up and starts to freak out asking where Jayden is and me and mom went silent. All I could think was who is Jayden?.

◇◇◇

Thank you so much for reading!
My Snapchat and Instagram are in my bio so if you want to talk about any of my story's add me! Please mind spelling, punctuation, capitalization etc. errors please! Thank you I will try to make a chapter or two or three at least once a week!

❤️❤️❤️