Keeping The Secret

◇◇◇

Third person POV

Kat snuck into the window of her bedroom but she didn't expect to see Stiles sleeping  in her bed. She quietly closed her window before grabbing a pair of clothes and her phone charger. She couldn't help herself she dropped everything in her hands silently on her desk and laid on the bed next to Stiles. She smiled watching him sleep. He started to shift around and Kat started to get up trying not to wake him but his hand went over her as he slept pulling her closer as if she was a teddy bear. She smiled but knew she had to get away. She tried pulling his arm off and he started to wake up.

He looked at her wide eyed as he asked "Am I hallucinating?". She shook her head before trying to get up again but he pulls her back down. "Please don't leave. Can you at least talk to me?" said Stiles. Kat sighed and laid back down next to him. She intertwined their hands and laid her head on his chest. He wasn't surprised just relieved that she wasn't leaving him again. He rubbed his thumb over her arm as she laid with him.

"I never wanted to hurt you.. either of you" Kat told Stiles. "I just wanted to protect you" continued Kat. "I know. Your too much like your brother" said Stiles. "What do you mean?" asked Kat. "You and Scott do what you think is right to protect the people you love. You have what I like to call the McCall gene. Scott has it. Melissa.. she saves at least 100 lives a day so I am gonna say she definitely has it. You definitely have it too. Let's just say you are definitely a McCall." said Stiles stopping and pausing every once in a while trying to figure out what to say. She giggled and said "Really? McCall gene?". He broke into laughter and said "Yep definitely".

She smiled at him before 3 words slipped out of her mouth silencing the room. "I love you" said Kat surprising him and herself. Stiles sat up making the both of them sit up. "I love you too" said Stiles once again surprising the both of them. They stared at each other not knowing what to say back or what to do. They just stood there awkwardly waiting for someone to make a move until Stiles finally made one. He grabbed her hips pulling her closer to him gently as he kissed her. She was surprised but happily cooperated. His hands made it up her back as she leaned closer and closer to him. All of a sudden there was a loud knocking on the door making Kat shoot up trying to make absolutely no noise because neither Scott or her mom could find out she was there.

"Stiles we have to go to School. Are you up?" said a yawning Scott. Stiles and Kat stared at each other as Stiles shouted "Yeah I'm up and I'll be out in a minute". "Alright be quick. I wanna see if Kat will be at school today" said Scott before walking away. Kat and Stiles scrambled to their feet. "Will you be at school today?" asked Stiles. Kat nodded her head before her phone buzzed. She looked at it and then back to Stiles and said "Its Derek. He needs me for something." making Stiles frown but he already knew Scott couldn't see her in the house so she still would've had to leave anyways.

"Can you meet me here tonight?" asked Kat in whisper. Stiles shook his head and said "Why don't we just meet up at my house". "I've never been to your house" said Kat still whispering trying to make sure Scott has no reason to think she's there. Stiles smiled at her as he dug in his pocket and pulled out a key. He had on a huge smile as he handed it to her. She smiled back at him as he put in her hands but then she told him that she would probably just use his window. He shook his head and told her to keep it anyways. She smiled and put in her back pocket. "I will text you the address" said Stiles. "10?" asked Kat and Stiles nodded still smiling. Kat smiled back at him and pulled him in for another kiss and hug. After they pulled apart she grabbed her things and climbed out the window before flipping off the roof. Something she had learned for a dance competition. She smiled as she walked away from the house and back to the packs hideout.

When Kat got to the hideout everyone looked at her weirdly. "What?" asked a confused still smiley Kat. "Your glowing" said Isaac. "What? What do you mean?" asked Kat a little bit freaking out thinking her secret was gonna get found out. No one could know she was with Stiles. "Where did you go?" asked Derek. "Went to grab some clothes from my house" said Kat. "Did.." said Derek but was cut off by Kat. "No Scott didn't see me" said Kat. Derek nodded slowly and said slightly confused "Ok" before telling everyone to get to school. Kat nodded and changed quickly before heading out with Erica, Isaac and Boyd.