New People and New Secrets

◇◇◇

Scott POV

Lydia pulled 7 outfits out for the whole week. She started to look around for Kat and I remembered she walked out just about 10 minutes ago so I went out into the hallway and shouted down the stairs for Kat and Stiles to come up. Kat walked in slowly looking really nervous for some reason. Everyone kinda stared at Kat for a minute before Stiles walked in and sat down on the floor right next to me. They both were completely silent until Lydia spoke up. "Alright Kat I got a whole weeks worth of clothes picked out for you" she said as she started pulling out clothes and tossing them on the bed.

"I'll let you pick what you wanna wear tomorrow" she said with a smile towards Kat. Kat got up and looked at the bed. She started going through dresses and jackets that Lydia picked out for her. Knowing Kat she was probably looking for some pants because when we talked the first day she got here she told me that she really didn't like to dress up and that she was more of the jeans and a long sleeve girl but I don't think Lydia knew that. Kat pulled out a pair of jeans with a look of relief and smiled at Lydia as she grabbed a bright red kind of tank top with a dress look to it. She looked a bit unsure but then I smiled at her and she gave me a half smile back and walked towards Lydia.

"What do you think?" she asked Lydia. "It will look good on you" she replied back with a smirk. Lydia walked closer to Kat and smiled and said "wear that necklace too it will go great with it". Kat smiled and looked at her necklace. She took the clothes and put them on the computer desk that we had in here before she got here.

I looked to Stiles and he looked DEEP in thought. I was weirded out because he wasn't tapping his fingers or shoes on something. He was just sitting there which was not normal for Stiles. He must've caught on to me looking at him because he gave me a pretend smile before looking away. Why was my best friend acting like this? I thought but then I remembered who he was with just a minute ago downstairs.

He was probably just trying to comprehend the whole KAT-SISTER-WITCH thing but then again it took him a full on 5 minutes to comprehend that I was a werewolf. I was still all up in my thoughts until Kat spoke up. "Well... if we have school tomorrow we should all get some sleep!" she said with a smile. Allison walked over then gave her a hug and agreed with her saying that her dad was going to kill her if she was gone any longer. She walked towards me then gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked out the room. Lydia followed after her after she said bye to Kat then me and Stiles. Stiles waved bye to Lydia and then I knew something was wrong. He never not says something to Lydia when she's leaving actually he is never truly.. quiet. He is not acting right and I am going to find out why.

◇◇◇

Stiles POV

Scott looked at me with a weird look. I think he was catching on to me liking his sister. I really didn't feel like losing my best friend over a small kiss so I said "yeah I am gonna turn in too" while waving at them both and walking out the room.

I made my way downstairs and down to the door before Scott caught up to me. He smirked well holding my keys in his hand. "Wow.. I must be really tired" I said with a fake yawn that was totally unconvincing as I tried to grab the keys out of his hands. "Nice try" he said pulling the keys away from me. "So what's going on with you?" He asked. "What! nothing's going on with me" I replied. "Stiles I know your lying to me" he said pointing to his ears. Damn it I had forgotten about his super wolfy hearing.

Kat came down the stairs at about that exact moment and asked what was going on because she could hear us from upstairs. I was thankful in that moment and I knew she did it for a reason too. She came closer to Scott and whispered something in his ear but I couldn't hear her so I just kinda sat there with confusion for a minute before Scott patted me on my back and tossed me my keys and headed back upstairs leaving me and Kat standing there awkwardly.