Mini McCall

◇◇◇

Kat's POV

We were in the car for what it seems like hours before we were finally in Beacon Hills. On our way to the house we drove past the Beacon Hills High School then like 5 minutes later we were finally there. I got out with all my things from the hospital and followed Scott into the house. He ran upstairs gesturing for me to follow him. I walked up the stairs slightly remembering how it felt when I was near Scott. I felt happy and was smiling without even knowing it. "Kat!" Scott called and it shook me out of my thoughts as I dashed up the stairs.

I found Scott in a bedroom. He walked towards me and said this will be my room and we'll decorate it tomorrow after we get home from school. I gasped "wait school! I'm starting it tomorrow?" Scott stared at me for a minute before saying "yeah mom has friends at the school so that's why the transfer was so fast". "Well then I got to get to bed" I said almost out of breath. "Alright ok let me help you make the bed" then Scott said. "Thanks" I replied as he walked out the room. He came in and threw all the blankets on the bed and we started placing sheets and blankets and in between laughing and joking with each other. When we were done we both flopped onto the bed and continued to talk and joke with each other until falling asleep. I woke up to mom shaking me and Scott awake. Me being "something else" I got scared, rolled of the bed and hit the floor (OUCH).

After I got off the floor I went to get dressed but then realized that I was wearing the stuff from the crash still and had no extra pair of clothes. Oops. I walked over to Scott's room and knocked on the door. He opened it and asked why I was still in my clothes from the crash I told him I had no other clothes to wear. He told me to come in and borrow a pair of his. I searched around for a minute before finding some black jeans with a red flannel. When I Showed Scott what I picked he looked confused for a minute then smiled and said "you must've found one of Stiles flannels". My mind immediately went to what the hell is a Stiles?

I got lost in the thought and Scott called my name and snapped me out of my thoughts. I raced to the bathroom and got dressed putting on Stiles flannel and the black jeans which were a bit big on me but I made it work. I was also wearing the small black heart earrings I already had on from the crash. I walked out of the bathroom and back to my room and grabbed my necklace that Jayden gave to me and put it around my neck smiling well looking at Kitty written in gold. It was Jayden's little nickname for me. I grabbed my black headphones and phone walked out of my room towards Scott.

He smiled at me and told me I looked good then tossed a bag to me. "What's this for?" I ask. "You need a backpack right?" He laughs. "Oh uh yeah.. oops" I respond. "Let's go mom is gonna take us today but usually I ride my bike or walk" he said. "Alright let's go" I say in a tone of excitement. I walk out with Scott to the car and we get in and drive to school with mom. When we get there we walk in and Scott leads me to the office and tells me he'll see me at lunch.

I walk in the doors and go straight to the front desk and ask for my schedule. They say since they are such good friends with Melissa that they had it all set up for me already. They smiled and handed me a paper with a sticky note attached to it. I read my first hour class and walked towards the door bumping into a dark brown haired boy and falling over. He smiled at me and said "sorry" well holding out his hand to help me up. I take his hand and smile back at him rushing out the door.

I start almost running after looking at the time and realizing I am gonna be late to class. I never got that boy's name I think to myself. I walk in the class and not even 10 seconds in the bell rings and the teacher walks up to me and smiles. "Your late" says the teacher. "Yes sorry ma'am I was just grabbing my schedule' I say. 'Schedule oh are you the new student?' she asks. "Uh yes" I reply. "Oh good would you like to introduce yourself" she asks. "Umm sure" I reply. "Alright class we have a new student today" then she gestures at me and tells me to stand up and introduce myself.

I smile and nod before starting to speak. "I am Katherine McCall but you can call me Kat" I smile and before I can continue speaking almost three people interrupt at the same time. "Wait Kathrine McCall as in Scott McCall" they all question. "Uh yes" I reply and almost all their mouths gape open. "So I'm guessing my brother is pretty known here?" I ask. Most everyone nods or yells out that he's the captain of the lacrosse team. "Well ok then" I say and sit down.

The hour passes pretty fast and I walk to my next class. P.E. how fun. Note my sarcasm. I look for the gym for about 2 minutes before walking into another hallway and stumbling upon the dark brown haired boy again. "Oh hi!" He says. "Hi" I reply back still kinda looking around. "What are you looking for" he asks. "Oh the gym" I say. "You have gym now too?" he asks. "Yeah" I say. "We can go together" he says and smiles. I smile back and we start walking.

We get to the gym doors and walk in. "Stilinski! Your late!" yells the gym teacher. "Yes coach" yells the dark brown haired boy. "Hey coach we have a new student too!" he yells to the couch as we get closer. "who is this new student?" Coach asks the dark brown haired boy. He points at me and I smile shyly kinda wishing he hadn't done that. "What's your name new girl?" coach asks me.

"I'm Kathrine McCall but you can call me Kat" I say to him and he cuts me off and says "wait did you say McCall?". "Uh yes I did" I say to him. "You have the same last name as one of my star lacrosse players". "Scott?" I ask. "Yeah how did you know?" he asks. "He's my brother" I say out loud and it seems like everyone in the gym turns their heads and stares at me especially the dark brown haired boy.

He he he I walk away slowly and the dark brown haired boy ran up to me panting. "Your Scott's sister?!" he yelled in a question. "Yes?" I spoke softly. "Kat!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around to find Scott behind me. "Hey" I say smiling running to him and hugging him. He smiles and says "I see you met Stiles" he says well pointing at the dark brown haired boy. "Wait!" I shout.. "this is Stiles?!". "Yep" Scott smiles. Stiles smiles and says "so your Kat!". "Yep" I smile back at him. "McCall!" Coach yells and both me and Scott look at coach. "Never mind" coach says and stares at the both of us and then looks away with a confused look on his face. Me and Scott look at each other and start to laugh.

"You guys are more like twins then anything" Stiles says and we all smile and laugh. The coach begins to speak. "Alright today we are going to do some laps around the gym and then after we will be doing something". (I am pretty sure coach would actually say this...)

While doing laps Stiles starts panting really hard and I slow down to check on him. "You okay Stiles?" I ask. "Y e a h *pant* n o *pant* I *pant* a m *pant* fine" (falls over). Me and Scott run over to him. "Stiles!" Me and Scott both shout. He's panting on the floor and gasping for air at the same time. "You ok?" Scott asks Stiles.

He just puts his thumb up and says sarcastically "never *pant* *pant* better". Me and Scott both start giggling. "I hate you two!" Stiles yells. Me and Scott just burst out in laughter again. Soon gym is over and I walk out saying bye to Scott and Stiles. I walk into the hallway when someone calls out "Hey! Mini McCall!" I turn around to see a boy with curly blond hair. "Your Scott's sister right?". "Yes" I answer. "What class do you have" he asks. "Science with Harris" I say. "What about you" I ask. "Same. guess we have class together" he says. "Yeah I guess so" I reply. "My name's Isaac" he says. "I'm Kat" I reply. "I am most likely not gonna remember that so I'll most likely call you mini McCall for a while" said Isaac. "Ok" I reply with a smile and a giggle.

◇◇◇

Thank you so much for reading! Please mind spelling, punctuation, capitalization etc. Thank you! I will try and update everyday thank you! Also my Instagram and snapchat are in my bio if you want to talk about any of my stories!

❤️❤️❤️