Left With My Thoughts

◇◇◇

Scotts POV

My mind was blown. I had a sister who was only just a year younger than me and I was going to meet her. I didn't know how to feel because I felt almost every emotion at once. Excitement for one to get to meet Kat again. Anger because her existence was hidden from me. Curiosity and wonder if Kat is a complete dork like me or if she is all serious and independent and why she was in the hospital would be nice to know... I was lost in my thoughts when my phone ring so I reached inside my pocket to grab it. Stiles was calling me probably wondering where the hell I am. I answered and heard him almost scream into the phone "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!.." yep knew it.

I kind of went blank for a bit so he yelled my name and that shook me out of my thoughts once again. "SCOTT!" he shouts at me. I quickly reply with "Stiles I am sorry but I'm not gonna be there today". "What?" Stiles screams through the phone. "I'm dealing with something right now and I will tell you when I get back" I say to him and end the call. My mom looked at me and asked if I was okay. What was I supposed to say to that?! Without even knowing what I was going to say I spoke. "Are we almost there?" I asked. She was shocked I mean I was shocked.. seriously that was the question I asked out of all of the questions and comments that came into my mind that's what I say! Mom looks over to me and says "we'll be there in less than 5 minutes". I felt a huge feeling of relief wash over me after hearing that. Probably because we had been stuck in this car filled with smells of anxiety and disappointment for more than an hour and I was getting more than sick of it. Once again the ride was silent and I was left with my thoughts.

◇◇◇

Thank you for reading and please I beg of you mind my spelling, capitalization, punctuation etc.
I hope you enjoy this story I put a lot of work into it and if you do like it please let me know!

❤️❤️❤️