Babysitting & Superpowers

Babysitting.  I always loved babysitting when I was younger.  That was actually how I knew I wanted to become a Ped's doctor.  Their comes a time in every relationship when barriers are broken and the couple lets down their guard.  They become comfortable with each other and let them in to their heart.  To live.  To love.  To laugh.  To finally let go of all your reservations you had about the other person and just live in the moment.  

-

"And you have his favorite giraffe, right?" Anthony was listing things off to his girlfriend that she might need for babysitting his son.  

He had gotten the call that he was going to be apart of this big case and he was going to be spending a lot of time in the office.  He felt bad and kept on apologizing to Alison but she kept reassuring him that she was more than happy to help out.  

"Yes, I do.  I have everything, relax," she grabs his hands making him stop stressing and look at her.  "You just go out there and kick ass."

Her comment made him laugh and relax as he bent down and pressed his lips to hers.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome.  Now go and kick ass then come home."

"Okay, okay," he smiles at the blonde.  "I'm going to go say bye to Bentley really quick."

*

Alison had the day off and decided to take Bentley to the aquarium that was in Seattle.  But first they decided to eat at the little cafe that was over to the side of the entrance, seeing as they were both starving.  Alison had ordered Bentley a cheese pizza and ordered herself a caesar salad and some fruit as well as a sandwich.  During lunch she would cut up Bentley's pizza and he would pick up the pieces to eat them.  

After they ate their lunch, Alison cleaned his hands and they left to get to the entrance of the aquarium.  Before they entered Alison wanted to take a picture of the two of them to send to Anthony.  Although he wasn't able to look at his phone right now, he would have it for later.  

"Hey Bentley, let's take a picture for dad."

"Okay," he shrugged his shoulders and skipped over to Alison making a face in the picture as she laughed and shook her head.  

"Okay, how about one where we smile, hm?"

He nodded his head and gave a big smile into the camera as he wrapped his arms around Alison as she took the selfie.  

"I can take a picture of you two," she hears a deep voice behind her.  

Turning around she squints her eyes at him.  For some reason the tall gentleman standing before her looked familiar.  He was tall, blonde but slightly greying hair, had a goatee and he wore a leather jacket as there was a slight chill in the Seattle air today.  He had the softest blue eyes she had ever seen and he looked so good.  Stop it.  

Snap out of it, Alison scolded herself.  

"Sure, thank you," she hands the stranger her phone and he takes a picture of the two.

"Beautiful," he praises the duo and hands her back the phone with a charming smile.

"Why do you seem so familiar?" Alison murmured out loud after she thanked him.

"I get that a lot," he teases her.  "Bye little man," he then crouches down to Bentley's height and gives him a high five to which he gives back making Alison smile more.  

If Mark were being completely honest, he wasn't sure why Alison thought he seemed familiar.  But he knew one thing and thought that she was hot and seeing her with a kid made her gorgeous.  He had been watching them the whole time and saw how good he was with her.  She seemed like a natural with kids.  But he could just tell that he wasn't her kid.