Anthony Davis Trial Continued...

There comes a time in everyone's life where they have to stand up between right and wrong

There comes a time in everyone's life where they have to stand up between right and wrong. Where they have a conscious and they have to determine if they are strong enough to be the one who may not have the popular vote but that it's the right one. You have to determine that you are willing to go it alone and be okay with it. If you can do all of those things then that's a job well done.

-

"Ms. Anderson, I would like to properly apologize to you and your family for what I said yesterday in my scenario to you," the prosecutor, Ethan, told her professionally. "I am merely trying to make a point across in different scenarios like this one how other families would feel. Regardless, it was wrong and I hope you accept my apology."

Though Alison accepted his apology, she didn't feel comfortable being with him or being around him. After the first trial she attended yesterday, she hired a lawyer immediately as he didn't make her feel very safe. She felt like he was trying to twist her words and didn't believe that what she was saying was the truth. But it was. The judge sat back with a satisfied smile as the prosecutor continued on with his questions.

If Alison were being honest, she was surprised that she heard from Anthony's lawyer, Jack Hemmingway, first before the prosecutor. She would have thought that maybe the prosecutor, Ethan, would have called her but she was glad that he hadn't. That didn't mean that she didn't believe Anthony was innocent. She wasn't really sure what to believe because if what they are claiming he did was true then he should be in jail for a long time. But if what they are claiming is false then he should be innocent.

It was up for the jury to decide as Anthony had decided to have the jury claim his fate. Alison still couldn't believe that this case was on television for people to watch. Everyone threw in their opinions of what was happening as news stations would have lawyers on them and even the news commentators would give their opinion. She supposed it was because Anthony Davis was one of the most high profile lawyers out there.

People liked to weigh in with their opinions on whether they thought Anthony Davis was guilty or not guilty on counts of embezzlement. What he knew and didn't know. Most of them agreed that he was guilty and only a few that were his loyal followers and supporters said he wasn't guilty. That there wasn't any embezzlement and that these clients were lying. If one thing about this trial has taught Alison it was to look at everything objectively and not through emotion.

"I want to ask you because I know you said yesterday that he never took you on trips, correct?" He asked her.

"Yes."

"Has he ever offered to help you in any way?"

"He did once when we first started dating."

"And what was it over?"

"To try and get my dog back that my ex-boyfriend took from me when he left."

"Did anything ever come of it and did you get your dog back?"