Solo Surgery

[season 5 episode 10]

"Guess this means no sexy time..."

^ I made this gif of Mark and Alison

"That's pretty normal," Addison replied over the phone as she talked with Alison and Mark on speaker phone. "With Alison's case since she's had low platelet levels off and on."

"You sure?" Mark asked in concern as he rubbed Alison's back up and down soothingly, getting out the knots that had accumulated from not being able to sleep well.

Mark had to eventually buy her a pregnancy pillow but he missed sleeping in his fiancé's arms.

"Look Mark, Morgan is the best OB out there. Well, besides me of course," she gloated about herself and Alison shook her head humorously. "I wouldn't have recommended her if I didn't believe she could handle Alison."

"Thanks Addie," Alison and Mark tell her over the phone. "Miss you!"

"Of course. Thanks for keeping me updated on how baby boy is doing. I miss you guys too! You should come visit me sometime."

"We will definitely have to come visit you sometime!"

"I'm glad she thinks everything is okay," Mark tells her since Morgan had faxed the information to Addison for Alison. Morgan at first was a little put off at the fact that they wanted the information faxed to Addison from the beginning, but she then slowly got over it and was happy to keep Addison up to date. "Not that I don't trust Morgan. I just think Addison is the best."

"I agree," Alison nodded her head in agreement. "I'm just glad everything seems to be okay. I have my first transfusion appointment this week."

"Good. I'll be sure to meet up with you at some point during your appointment. I have to go to the meeting with the chief," Mark told his fiance as he looked into her hazel eyes.

"Right. The solo surgery meeting," she nods her head and drinks her water. "I wish I could vote. But it has to be attending's only," she repeated as she mocked the Chief's voice (very badly at that).