Storm Brewing

[season 5 episode 9]

"Fine do me," Sadie said to her fellow interns

"Fine do me," Sadie said to her fellow interns.  "As long as I get to do one of you next."

"Done," Lexie agreed with the blonde intern who was impressed.

"What have we got?" Mark asked Callie as it was his first day back from the babymoon.  

"Massive injuries.  Shepherd and Hunt are working on them.  They were sleep walking and took a two-story head through a plate glass window.  Night terrors," Callie filled him in.  

"Could you imagine?" Mark asked as he shook his head in disbelief.  "You wake up.  You're battered.  You're bruised.  You don't know how you got there."

"Seems like my life right now," Callie told him as they fast walked and had their surgery gowns on them.  "Married, betrayed, gay, abandoned, and no idea how I got here," she commented further and Mark looked at his person in concern.  "I just figure this is the bottom.  It's as bad as it gets.  It can only go up from here.  How was the babymoon?" Callie smirked to Mark as they entered the room where the patient was with Hunt.

"Best week of my life," he boasted.  "How's it been here?" 

"Oh you know.  Same old, same old."

Alison was back at home, sleeping, since it was the middle of the night and she needed all the rest she could get since she had an eight in the morning appointment with her OB, Morgan.  Mark was hoping to be off in time to be able to make it to it but he wasn't sure.  Alison was okay if he wasn't able to be there.  

"Left tib fib, the rest of trauma series is clear," Owen told the group of doctors.

"We need a CT," Derek orders as he checks out the patient.  "He's got free fluid in there."

Just then their patient wakes up which startles them but they quickly try to restrain them to lay back down.

"LET ME GET OUT OF THE WAY!" The patient yells.  "IVY!"

"Sir, you are in a hospital," Owen tells him.  "Your daughter is right here."

"Where's my daughter?" He asks harshly as the monitors go crazy.