iT's SpOokY sEaSoN!

It's Halloween again!  Which just so happens to be one of my favorite times of the year

It's Halloween again!  Which just so happens to be one of my favorite times of the year.  The costumes.  The home decor.  I live for it all.  Even the crazies that come out during this time of year.  It's a time to let your spooky side show.  When I was ten and we trick-or-treated around the neighborhood from the military base I lived on at that time - I dressed up as a fairy.

-

Not only did Alison have her apartment decorated with halloween and fall theme decor she also had pumpkin bowls with halloween candy in them.  She had fake spiders littered across the wall like in Harry Potter and had a few other decorations.  The fake spiders were the only time she didn't mind having a spider in the home.  

Alison came out of her bathroom with her little costume on for work.  Since she worked in peds she thought it was perfect.  Mark busted out laughing at the sight of his girlfriend as she pointed to the mouse ears and she frowned.

"Is it really that bad?" Alison asked with a pout.

"N-no," he shook his head.  "It's very cute," he said laughing a bit more and she hit his arm playfully.  

"Well, if you play your cards right today, you'll see me go from cute to sexy tonight," at that comment he stopped laughing and tried to be more serious.  "Thought so," she said with a smirk.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Let's just say, my costume involves less clothes and a black lingerie suit and black tights with high heels."

"Are you sure we can't be late to work this one time?" He asked groaning as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him making her laugh.

"Positive."

*

"I can't believe you told Derek that Mark," Alison said as she groaned as they walked into the hospital after receiving a text from Derek saying that he needed to talk to her since he broke things off with Meredith.

"What?" He complained.  "He needed someone to tell him the truth and obviously that person was me."

"But you basically helped them to break up.  I like Meredith.  What's wrong with Meredith?"

"I know you do," he said.  "It has nothing to do with liking her.  But she's young.  Too young.  And she's just not ready.  Derek said so himself and I just helped by pointing it out to him."

"That's ten points docked for today," Alison told her boyfriend for if he would get lucky tonight.

"Ten?  Really?  The point system to determine if we're going to have sex or not.  That's just mean," he told her and she smirked at him.

"You still have all day to either make it up to me or the deals off," she said as she kissed his cheek and skipped off to the peds floor.

"God, I love that woman," he said with a groan before heading up to the plastics floor.