Self-Love Club or Broken Hearts Club?

We all deal with broken hearts differently

We all deal with broken hearts differently.  We think someone is one way and turns out they are the complete opposite.  Then we start to question everything.  Were they real?  Or were we just imagining what we wanted to think they were like?  After every breakup it's important to give yourself self-love.  Whether it's going to a spa, working, doing crafts or working out.  Whatever it might be.  It's important to remember to take time for yourself.  Broken hearts are unavoidable and we have to deal with pain.

-

Alison remembered the night they had.  His hands all over her.  They had crossed new boundaries in their sex life as they did role-playing during their sex.  Alison warned him though that she would never do a threesome or hardcore BDSM like in Fifty Shades of Grey.  But she had to admit that she liked the role-play.  After they declared their love for one another, it was steamy from then on, not getting much sleep the night before.

"Earth to Alison," Callie said as she snapped her fingers in front of the fellow's face making her snap out of it.  "You there?"

"Sorry," Alison replied with a sheepish smile.  "I was distracted."

"Apparently.  You okay?  You had your thinking face on."

"More than okay," Alison said as she let out a sigh.  "What's up?"

"George cheated on me.  With Izzie Stevens."

"Mark told me he loves me."

"George slept with Izzie?" Alison asked Callie.

"Mark said he loves you?" She asks equally shocked.

"What are you going to do about George?"

"Forgive him.  What else can I do?  What did you tell Mark?"

"I told him I loved him back," she says with a small smile.  "You could always divorce George."

"We said in our vows until death do us part.  I take those vows seriously."

"Well, just know that whatever you decide, Mark and I support you."

"Thanks," Callie smiled softly at her friend.  

*

"Hey," Mark greeted Alison softly and rubbed her tense shoulders as they stood at the nurses desk.  "You okay?" He asked pressing a kiss to her head as he peered over her shoulder to see what she was frowning at.  

It was a newspaper and his eyes widened at the headline title.

ANTHONY DAVIS, FAMOUS LAWYER, SUED FOR EMBEZZLEMENT FUNDS FROM CLIENTS

"Holy shit," Mark exclaimed.  "Is this true?"

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulders and turned around to face him as his arms caged her in.  "But for the sake of his kid - I hope not."