8

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's POV:

"Mr Volkov is going to like this" I hear faint voices talking in the background

"Fuck yes, we finally are gonna get ourselves on the good side of him" another voice chirps, still faint and quiet

My eyes were closed and I couldn't bring myself to opening them, I could feel another body next to me. The persons hand was on top of mine, it was warm. It was comforting. I could hear the breathing of the person beside me slowly starting to increase, indicating the person was waking up, like I am.

"Fuck no. I'm not waking them up. You do it"

"No fucking way"

The voices began to bicker and I could feel my eyes slowly starting to open. Once I managed to open them slightly I saw two tall figures standing at the other side of the room, they were too busy arguing to notice I was awake. I looked around to see I was in a cell, like the ones we keep prisoners in at our base. I was chained to a chair and now had on a suit jacket over my dress.

A familiar smell invaded all of my senses again and that was when I realised he was next to me.

I look over to my right to see I was right. Alessandro sat there, chained just like me, his hair was out of place. His eyes were shut closed and he had a worried expression on his face.

Alessandro could obviously sense I was looking at him because he did something, something I would've never imagined him to do. He squeezed my hand. He was doing that to let me know that he knows I'm here, he knows I was looking at him and how confused I am. He did that to reassure me.

"Yeah fuck you. I'm not doing that, do you even know why Volkov made us do this I mean. Shit she is hot, I'm not complaining but wh-"

"Gentlemen, although I do appreciated our compliments, I would be ever so great full for you to tell me why the fuck I'm here." I said sarcastically, "and where the fuck here is exactly" interrupting the men bickering.

The men both shoot their heads towards me wondering how much I heard. I smiled

The men were good looking but They seemed young tho.

Way to young to be able to handle me and Alessandro.

The one man elbows the other "Um Miss Valencia, you are in a cell at our base. In Moscow to be exa-"

"Go tell Volkov they are awake" another man said, breaking off the man who spoke about our whereabouts. The men looked towards the door and back at each other and then hurried out of the room.

"One problem. Only one of us is awake" I said making eye contact with the man standing in the doorway.

"You miss have a mouth on you, don't you. I'd watch that if I were you" the man growled through his teeth.

"Oh yeah, really? What you gonna do about it huh?" I replied acting as though I wasn't fazed Alessandro hadn't stepped in yet. He didn't need to tho. I've been in these situations before and I've always gotten out. I'll be fine without him.

Hopefully.

"What am I going to do about it?!" The man yelled "well first I'll take this wonderful dress off of you and make sure your mouth is taped shut. Then I'm going to make you regret saying that to me. I will stab you and rape you just because you had the audacity to talk back to me." The man adds

I sat there unsure of what to do next. Hell. I didn't want to get raped and he did have the upper hand. I was kinda in a position where I couldn't exactly move.

And that's when he spoke for the first time in what felt like forever.

Something about him speaking just made me feel safer.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" the voice I had been waiting to hear finally spoke.

"Shut the fuck up. Mr De Santis, I will skin her alive and make you watch." The man spoke again

"Well then there's where you have your problem sir." Alessandro spoke with a obvious tone as if the point he was making was easily noticed, unfazed about the comment the man had just made.

"3 problems actually" Alessandro added and the man just stood there, trying to figure out what he had done wrong.

"I'll explain them to you then, since you don't seem to be getting my statements" Alessandro speaks up again.

"Okay so, Number 1. See as much as I would want to do it myself. I would quite frankly enjoy watching Miss Valencia over here die." He looks at me and gives me a wink

"right back at you De Santis." I add, not seeing where he was going with this.

"Number 2. You forgot who the fuck I am. And no one touches what is mine." He adds while staring at the man with no emotion on his face

Yeah and no one touches him. He is mine to kill.

"And last but not least, Number 3. You have completely forgotten who the fuck she is." Alessandro scoffs, making his last point seem as though it was extremely obvious.

The man laughs and turns around stroking his hands through his hair, and that's when he did it again. Alessandro looked at me with all evil in his eyes and gives me an devious smirk, he squeezes my hand once more. And that was all I needed to know what was going on.

This time. We were together in this. We weren't enemies in this situation. We are on the same side here.

Alessandro gave me a simple nod and then pushed mine and his chairs back causing them to break beneath us. Alessandro grabs a gun off the torture table beside him and aims it at the man. I do the same. And grabbing 3 knives.

Shit is about to get real.