35

Harley's POV:

I groan as I wake up, My head already pounding and my throat feels dry. I open my eyes and see and unfamiliar room around me. fuck. my eyes search frantically for something, anything to tell me where I am. my body immediately goes on high alert and stiffens up

my eyes settle on the arm that's wrapped around my waist and the a familiar tattoos the decorate the tan Italian skin. Alessandro. im safe. im okay, my body relaxes again and I turn to face my beautiful boy.

I lift my head up and set it in-between his neck and the bed. his hand tightens around me and he groans.

why can't I remember anything from last night? the last thing I remember is sitting with George and his colleagues. then nothing after that.

I made it home somehow. but all that matters is that Ale is next to me right now and hes okay.

His hand goes to up my shirt and starts tickling my back. "Don't fo that again." alesandro's deep morning voice says softly.

I close my eyes, releasing a heavy breathe as I try to recall what happened last night. Nothing.

"I-I don't... remember what happened." I respond, my answer is muffled by the pillow.

Silence follows, his arm squeezing me a little tighter while I instantly become stiff, why is he mad at me? What happened? Did I ruin everything?

Almost like ale can see the circles running in my brain so he turns in his back and grabs my hips, pulling me ontop of him.

I nuzzle my head into his neck, with my eyes still closed he runs fingers down my spine under my t-shirt.

"Do you want me to run a bath for you amore?" he whispers after a while.

"Please just tell me what happened." I whisper under my breathe and turns his head and kisses my forehead.

"The bartender spiked you." He says, his voice going cold and dead sounding like there's no one behind those eyes besides a cold blooded assassin. His hand stops moving on my back.

"I thought he was from your mafia?" My eyes squinting as I start to remember the face of the man who served me multiple drinks at the table.

"He was." The cold voice next to me says. "Made that Bitch suffer like he was already in hell this morning." His voice sounds almost amused and proud to what he did to him.

"I got you out before anything happened." He starts moving his hand up and down my spine again.

"I remember for some reason we had to leave but I don't remember why." I question

"I was so worried about you last night." he hugs me and whispers in my ear.

I kiss his neck and pull back from the hug, "what happened last night?"

ale closes his eyes and shakes his head.

"ale talk to me, what happened?" I place my hands on either side on his face, his eyes open but he looks sad, like hes just snapped back into the cold blooded assassin mind.

"You were fine,george picked up his Phone and you figured out that Dimirti was at your house, you got up and we left. someone spiked you and tried to take you, I got to you and then you passed out in the car..." he stared at me in the eyes, there's something missing from the story something he doesn't want to tell me. "Let me get you into the shower?" He suddenly suggests. Trying to take my mind and his off the subject.

I don't object or push for the truth.

He sits up and Carries me to the bathroom, placing me on the counter and going to heat up the shower. I almost immediately go cold without his arms around me.