28

Harley's POV:

Harley's POV:

The ride is quite. No talking. Everyone is in their own world, including me.

I sit in the back on the van, Alessandro next to me on one side and Sage on the other.

The both look like they have something on their minds. No doubt I have the same look.

I wonder to what life would be like if matthew was never in my life, his impact on me mentally and physically changed me, for the better, no one knows about why we broke up. Including Amelia.

He hurt me so much, he drained me. But he made me the person I am today. I was so close to spilling my guts about him last night to Alessandro but I couldn't, I wanted that moment to stay forever, I wanted to stay happy even if it was just for a little while.

I don't know what to think about Alessandro, everyone hates him and I used to. Everyone tells me how bad of a person he is and how I shouldn't get caught up in his drama. But I can't help myself. Everyone sees him as this monster.

But I don't.

Don't fall for monsters.
That's what they always told me.
But monsters are not monsters on the inside.
They are kind an passionate and ambitious.
They kiss your brow and cover your skin with promises.
Promises of power, of passion.
So sweet you get lost in their cadence.
Words so sweet you get lost him.
He is not a villain.
I mean, how could someone who held me so gently and so tenderly, someone who spoke so softly, be a villain?
But I guess a heart that was so pure must eventually have been broken.

I've fallen in love with the villain of this story.

"Earth to Harley." Sage waves a hand infront of my face, pulling me out of my trance.

"Huh" i blurt out, "oh shit sorry."

"Something on your mind?" Alessandro raises an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing important."

Alessandro furrows his brows, a confused look upon his face, examining mine as if he can't see straight through my lie.

"Good then let's get going." Sage stands up and head towards the computer and software, Amelia following him.

We get out the van that has parked down the street from our initial destination. We meet up with the rest of the crew.

We split them in half, half with me and Alessandro, half with Matteo and Theo.

Alessandro and I are the attackers, Theo and Matteo are the defence team and sage and Amelia are running the hacking and electronically side.

Theo and Matteo take their team and hide all over the area, snipers High in trees and shooters hiding everywhere.

Once they are in place we get an okay from Theo and Alessandro and I start to head in.