24

♡ ♡ ♡

Alessandro's POV:

She plants a gentle kiss to my neck, right where she left a hickey the other night. The softness of her plump lips was enough to send me into overload, my eyes shutting as she Undid the silver button at the same time. My hands blindly fell to her hips, squeezing them.

Something about her made me feel things 10 times harder than they should, or maybe it was the many drinks I've had tonight. Her gentle kiss to my neck had more of an affect then when any other chick sucks the hell out of it. Every touch from her was way too pleasurable, naturally I was nervous how embarrassingly Hard I was for her.

She unzips my jeans that covered my hardening erection. Her lips stayed on my neck as she gently kissed me in every naked spot, a few kisses her tongue would teasingly poke against my skin with it, or she would take a little bit of skin between her teeth.

With my black boxer briefs tight around the bulge trapped down my left thigh  there was a mental image that quickly popped up in my head of her ridding me completely naked that was enough to make a moan escape from my lips.

Her hand just grazing over the boxers was enough to make me loose it. She gently straggled her palm down it on my left thigh, eventually reaching the top with made me suck in a sharp breath at the sensation. I flexed a bit which caused it to twitch against my thigh.

She kissed down my neck and to the small part of my shoulder. I grip her ass harder in temptation, wanting to feel her in anyway I could.

She slides down my parted thighs and inches between my legs, she was getting on her knees like she knew exactly what she was doing.

We both breathed heavy, my heart racing like crazy because this was so much to take in. She stayed up on her knees In front of my legs with my jeans still up.

She curled her fingers underneath the band and pulled them down into my jeans so you could see the base of my erection that was tucked down my leg,  surrounded by faint hair, she took it upon herself to pull it out of the boxers, it shot up and laid very excitedly and erect. The relief of it not being bent up in my boxers anymore was amazing.

She looked at my swollen cock that was already leaking of Precum at the tip, the prominent veins showing me just how bad I needed her touch. My tip was dark and swollen, I could feel the blood circulation moving rapidly to it like it would explode, I was sweating in this bathroom.

I was internally screaming for her to touch me in any way she could.

She sat up over the tip and gently spits down it, my thoughts were racing immediately.

The clear saliva rolled down my shaft, where she took her hand at the base and started pumping it slowly up and down with the natural lubricant. My body immediately jerked and clenched, gripping my own thighs in reflex.