17

♡ ♡ ♡

Alessandro's POV:

I could not sleep the whole night, Harley was on my mind the whole time. I cannot believe she has only fucked once. I wrap my head around that. It's Harley we are talking about here, She knows exactly what she is doing, she knows how to seduce men with the click of her fingers, she is so beautiful, so sexy, absolutely breathtaking. I wouldn't of been surprised if she had fucked a lot of men, but yet she hasn't.

You always manage to surprise me, Harley.

I haven't slept a wink since last night and now we all have to get onto a plane together for 12 Fucking hours. I have no idea what to even say to Harley, how do I explain to her that if we slept together knowing I was only her second ever, knowing she would have been so tight and how good she would feel around me, I would've basically been killing my self. I couldn't let myself do that. I would have been whipped the second my tip met her entrance. I cant let myself do that, it would've been like I just shot myself in the heart. Not when my one and true mission in my entire life is to kill Harley Valencia, i couldn't get hooked onto her when i needed to kill her, and thats exactly what would've happened if i had slept with her.

This truce between us won't last forever, once we get rid of the Russians and our families can part ways again, Harley and I will be back at it again and in no time I will have her blood all over me. I will feel her lifeless body in my arms. I want to watch the life in her eyes fade.

I won't get distracted by you.

This is war, and even if I have to play a little dirty and team up with my one true rival I will because I know that we will get through this war together and I will make sure she lives through all of it, just so I can be the one to end her life once and for all at the end of it.

I had just finished packing and doing a line of Coke, I needed a distraction from her. I was wearing my grey sweatpants a black hoodie and a pair of my black air force ones. My hair was a mess, I've been running my hands through it the whole night, stressing over her. I put my hood up and to cover the redness of my eyes, the eye bags underneath and the puffiness due to the cocaine and my lack of sleep, I put on my black sunglasses. Hiding myself from everyone.

"Al!" Theo shouted from downstairs. "Your bags are being loaded into the car, we leaving shortly. Are you nearly done?"

I cannot get into a car with Harley right now.

"I'll meet you guys there." I shouted back towards the stairs.

"Okay, but don't be late Santis" Theo shouts again, a smile spreading on his face. "Your dad will kill me. Literally" he scoffs.

I chuckled and stared walking over to the side table in my room, grabbing the bottle of whiskey and walking outside to my balcony. The plane was leaving at 6:30 so i don't know why everyone is stressing out, its not like like ride to the airport is 2 hours away, its literally a 45 minute drive.