31

⚠️TW: RAPE, SEXUAL ABUSE, ABUSE, LOTS AND LOTS OF GRUESOME CONTENT. ⚠️

also she do be a long chapter :)
Love you guys <3
Thank you so much for being so understanding of my situation right now! It means the world.

Harley's POV:

Revenge.

It sounds so mean. Even tho I'm a complete bitch. I actually don't want to call it that.

I prefer... returning the favour.

I mean... I'm a nice girl, until you do something that pisses me off. Then the nightmare, bitch L'angelo will come out to play.

And the fucker matthew finally brought out the girl with no heart. The girl men and woman fear, stories are told about me and my... strategies. I'm like the boogie man to children.

but I'm real.

I fear no evil, the shadows are mine and so is the valley. Be scared matthew because I will make you wish and beg and plead that you never messed with me, more specifically that you brought out the L'Angelo that everyone fears.

I stand in front of the silver metal door, my feet frozen in spot as I prepare myself to open the door to the man who ruined me.

The day i have been looking forward to since the day I ran, the nightmares, the hurt, the bruises, the trauma, the one man who ruined it all will finally be dead and it will be at the hands of the woman he created. L'Angelo.

With my head held high, I squeeze Alessandro's hand twice and let go, he nods at the guard in front of the door and the door opens. In the middle of the room matthew hangs there with his hands tied above his head on either side of him. His feet chained into the hard and cold ground. Blood spills out of his mouth and with a
swollen eye, from my guess was Alessandro's doing, he stares at the ground.

My head still held high I place one foot in front of the other, my black stiletto heels clank as I take steps into the room, the sound echoes in the dark room.

My eyes stay trailed on the man who shattered me.

My heart beats a thousand times per Millie-second. I try my best not to be faulted by his presence.

I stop in front of him and my arms crossed across my chest. The echo of my heels stop and the door closes, his head that hung low slowly lifts up in a smile, his eyes travel from my toes all the way until his heavy eyes meet mine and then he does it.

He laughs.

"I should've known that bullet wouldn't kill you." He chuckles deeply, causing a shiver down my spine. "Harley, sunflower. Nice to see you again, I've missed you."

As before when I tried so hard not to let him effect me, I don't have to try anymore, he boils my blood as he speaks. My scared and terrified self goes away in seconds as I eye the man that caused hell in my life. But I don't feel sad anymore, I feel hatred, satisfaction and desire. Desire to kill. To feel his blood in my hands.

"You have nice manners for a manipulator, liar, thief, rapist and abuser." My voice comes out cold, just as I intended.

I walk closer to matthew, my heels tap again and fill the silence as I come face to face with him. A smile upon my lips, "you want a fight matthew. I'll bring you a war, sunflower."

His smile fades as quickly as it arose, his eyebrows furrow and his eyes plead for mercy. He knows who he created, and I will show no mercy on him.

May god have pity on him, because I won't.

I walk over to the metal table on the left of him with all of my beautiful tools, I pick up the syringe and walk back over to him, his eyes widen at the sight of the syringe in my frail hands.