33

Harleys POV:

"This is impossible." My father breathes out, "he's dead. He was supposed to be dead."

"Unfortunately for us... he's not." I shake my head slowly, resting my hands on the long table in the meeting room. Alessandro by my side.

"Matthew could be lying." Alessandro's father speaks to himself out loud.

"He could be. But believe me when I say this." I sigh, taking a deep breath. "He wouldn't lie. He was in agony, he was about to die. He knows me, I wouldn't of let him walk out of there. I know he wasn't lying. Think about it. It makes sense."

"Harleys right." Alessandro speaks up, placing his hand on my low back. "It makes sense, we have documents of all the Petrov families. Their deaths. I checked last night, everyone's death was marked. All written down. Except Dimitri Petrov."

"He's here in La. Why else would there have been so many people at the warehouse? For safety? For guarding reasons? No. Because that was the base for the lower men. We attacked their base not even knowing it was the base." He exhales a long breath. "Dimitri is here. We attacked first. We need to get eyes on him somehow. We need to find him and do some spying."

"You're right ale." I whisper so only he could here me.

"Okay so then we spy. We don't know when he's going to attack us sinse we attacked first. It's time we found out." Alessandro's father says, my father nodding along with this plan.

"Harley, Alessandro. You two will be spying tonight for us. We will get in contact with our IT guys and we will find out where Dimitri will be tonight. Then you two will go along wherever it may be and do your best to get any information possible."

I nod, along with Alessandro.

It's time to get a glimpse of Dimitri.

——

Sitting in front of my mirror I find myself in a red skin tight backless dress, showing my full chest and my long legs, black stiletto heels making them look even longer.

For this mission tonight Alessandro and I are to go to a restaurant called 'Salotto die papà' (daddies lounge) classy I know. It's a fancy restaurant and bar but also a club?

our men have found out that if not Dimitri himself is not there then his inner circle will be there tonight. I'm supposed to find the closest person to Dimitri and flirt with him all night, getting information from them.

Alessandro will be my guard tonight, he will be listening in through an earpiece.

I can't look like myself tonight, Dimitri knows what I look like. So I now where a blonde wig that it cut right at my shoulders.

I get up and walk downstairs to where the rest of our family is, including Alessandro, waiting for me to come down.

As I get downstairs my father passed me a earpiece and my gun plus 4 throwing knives, just incase.

"Be careful my baby. I know you know what you are doing but please. Just come home to me tonight." My beautiful mother caresses her hand on my cheek.

"I'll be fine mom, I promise. I love you. I'll see you later" I say softly to her, a smile lighting up on her face.

"Harley." My father calls me over shortly, "Harley love, be careful. We don't know how many people are in this building that belong to Petrov. You need to stay alert and talk to Alessandro. You need to make sure you play it safe. No slip ups. If you slip up, your cover is blown and you won't be able to come home to all of us tonight."