39

Alessandro's POV:

My mind instantly goes to her. sitting in my car driving home from the club I was at my hands clutch the steering wheel so hard my knuckles turning white. god I miss her. 

my mind trails off while driving home, her lips, her perfectly sculpted face, her silky long blackish brown hair, her green eyes that turn dark anytime she is sexually aware. her delicate hands that know how to kill in seconds. her perfectly perfect body that fits into mine like a glove.

I shake my head trying to get rid of the thoughts. I needed to get away tonight before I said something to her out of frustration, I needed to get away before I devoured her lips with mine. so I went to the club, I went with Matteo, he's always there with His best mate we used to be close when we were growing up in the academy, when we were being trained on becoming the best assassins but as I started getting better than everyone else, excelling in the area of assassination we grew apart. I haven't seen him in years but I saw him tonight again, nothing really changed.

he always was nice to me but in a way that was suspicious, I only started noticing it the last few times we were together.

as im driving past the old abandons house that is next to our safe house estate I sigh and wipe a hand over my face, trying to keep myself awake. I haven't slept in the last 2 days, I can't sleep. not without her.

I hardly see it but when I do my body chills, my hands squeezing the steering wheel tighter than ever, I breakout in goosebumps and my jaw clenches. immediately my whole body is on panic mode.

not too far from me is a crashed car, Her car. its slammed into a tree, the lights are still on and so it the car. quickly I pull over and get out m car as fast as possible. running over to her car.

my heart drops to my stomach. 

her car is empty, there's a branch sticking through her windshield and the airbags are out and delated.

what the fuck.

where is she?

is she okay.

I swear to god if someone touched her-

I shake my head trying to focus on the situation in front of me. there's blood all over the steering wheel, spots of blood o the white leather seat, her car door is open. 

she probably just got out and is walking home. she's not far from the safehouse, she's probably in her room cleaning up her cuts-

her phone is sitting in the middle cup holder.

I freeze, she never leaves her phone anywhere. she would've needed her phone to get back into the house. I leaned down and reach into the console in the middle of her car and just as I suspected her guys and weapons are still there and not a centimetre out of place. 

I reach over again and check the console of the other side of her car and again am met with a fully stocked cupboard of weapons, I check her last hiding place I know of, pulling her seat bank and I stare as my jaw clenches, my eyes narrowing and my anger spilling over the edge. 

all her weapons safely placed. not one missing.

something catches my eye and I turn to grab it, a white cloth with some wort of chemical on it. I stuff it into my pocket and grab her phone. "fuck" I whisper shout under my breathe as realization hits.

my body goes on autopilot, while my mind is racing in a million different directions of what happened as I run back to my car, taking her phone with me. 

Dimitri could have her.

they could have her.

I drive as quickly as possible back to the house, up the long driveway and down and around the fountain, I don't even bother parking my car well as I climb out running to the room she has been sleeping in the past 2 days.