15

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's POV:

After my fight with Alessandro I went to go shower and get changed into some sweats. I put on a pale blue hoodie and grey shorts. I brushed my hair and and put on some socks. This house was freezing at night.

Our fathers wanted to have a meeting with us tonight so I grabbed my phone and files that I have been working on in my office and headed towards the conference room. My room is right opposite Alessandro's so I can hear everything that goes on in there. As I excited my room I heard him getting out the shower.

Knowing I still had some extra time to spare I went down to the bar and poured myself a gin and tonic. I made my way down to the conference room and set up my files on the table.

I had collected a series on information with Amelia over the past two weeks on Volkov. We figured out that he has been staying in many different safe houses around Russia so we couldn't keep track of him and find him. He sent men after me and Alessandro because he wanted to have leverage over our parents. He wanted them to surrender to his empire in exchange for us back, I highly doubt they would've actually given us back alive but we fortunately for us we escaped and didn't reach that point.

We found several of his warehouses and shipment timetables in America for the next few months when Alessandro and I went through his office. Luckily for us he was close to where our safe house is. Just outside Los Angeles. Our fathers decided we would leave him on edge for a little, obviously knowing we escaped he would be scared of when and where we were going to attack. They decided that we were only going to attack on their warehouses and supply once Alessandro and I were back.

I had been going over everything in my head when they FaceTime call come up on the large flat screen TV. I accepted the call and stood infront of the table.

"Hello everyo-" Xavier said as the call was accepted. "Where the fuck are the boys." He interrupted himself noticing I was the only one in the room.

"Beats me." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I'm here, I'm sorry I had to clean up the gym from the fight earlier" sage said as Theo and him walked into the room.

"What fight?" My father and Xavier said at almost the exact same time.

I turned to look at Theo and sage and they just made a 'O' form of their mouths and went silent.

"Nothing but simple healthy competition" I said turning back to the Tv.

"Where is Alessandro?" My father said

As he said that Alessandro walked in with a cup of whiskey in his hand.

"Oops, am I late?" Alessandro spoke, knowing the answer to his so called 'question'.

"Okay let's get on with it, Harley what have you and Amelia got on Volkov so far?" My father Marciano spoke.