18

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's POV:

Alessandro grabs my hand and squeezed it tight, he turns to me. Taking off his sunglasses and puts them in his hair, to sit on top of his hair.

"Might want to hold onto something... this might get a little bumpy." He exclaimed, smirking as he let go of my hand and pulled on the emergency break. The car immediately came to a full stop, he twisted the steering wheel so the car jerked to the side. He let go of the break and immediately accelerated, going straight towards the barrier that separated the two highways, the barrier was metal, old and rusty. Without a second thought Alessandro went straight towards it. We flew through the rusty barrier and skid in the lanes, Alessandro grabs the emergency break once again and uses his other hand to steer the car side ways again. Quickly Alessandro revved the engine, signalling the assumed Russians that were chasing us, the battle was on.

To say the car ride was bumpy would be an understatement. The car jerked, shook and drifted. Alessandro was an extremely skilled driver, probably the best I've ever seen. He handled the car with ease, making it bend to his every need.

I looked at the side mirror to see at least 10 cars trailing us before a bullet pierced the glass and took out the entire mirror. They weaved through the traffic, and were gaining on as quickly.

"Where are your guns?" I smirked.

"In the cabinet, under the seat, behind us in the bag behind my chair, the cup holder... lift it up." Alessandro names, smirking to me still looking onwards to the road ahead of us.

I rolled down my window, To all black escalates, flanking our rear. I stuck my body out of the passenger side window and shot out the front tires of the SUV on the right. It swerved multiple times before slamming into to Escalade behind it, exploding on impact.

I tried to manoeuvre my body, twisting it in order to get a clear shot at the cars flanking to the left. Unsuccessful, I sat back in the car, unbuckled my seatbelt and climb over the centre console. I quickly straddled Alexandro's lap and roll down his window.

"You could've just asked if you wanted to ride me sweetheart."Alessandro smirked as he rested his chin on my shoulder to focus of the road ahead. He jerked the car, switching lanes back and fourth. Beating through the other cars on the highway.

"Why?" I scoffed as I stuck my body out of his window, and landed a headshot of the passenger and driver, I shot out the two front tires. Causing the SUV to drift and cause another black SUV to slam into it. "So you can run away like a little bitch again?" I said as I shot another set of front tires of the car on the left of us.

"That was different." He states coldly as he merged off the highway and onto a two way street.

As we had entered the two way street there were Russians waiting for us, their SUVs blocking our path. Allesandro pulled me back into the car and held my waist tightly as he drifted to the left, bullets raining down on us.