12

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's POV:

We had made it out to the front of the house when a sudden heard of men came flying towards me and Alessandro. He tossed me a gun and gave me a small nod.

i killed as many men as i could with the hand gun he gave me, but i ran out of bullets. soon men were charging towards me and i was ducking bullets and rolling on the floor, soon enough the gun fire stopped. everyone had no bullets left. it was fight time.

A few men came towards me straight away, i finished them off quickly. i hit them and snapped their necks. i had been training since a little girl. this is easy for me.

i managed to finish off all the men from the scene that was unfolding infront of me. i couldnt see alessandro anywhere so i decided to move forward with our plan.

make it to the gate.

i had gone unseen for a long time, and i wanted it to stay this way. i knew i would be less lucky with the group of men seeing me. i was fast, but their responce time could give them enough time to alert the others. it was time to quit stalling.

i got as close to them as i could, using the darkness of the night to my advantage. i slid out my knife that i had been keeping between my back and my pants. i had 4 knives i had stashed from earlier. i threw the first knife straight into the first guys neck, the tallest one first. then the second and i watched the third man reach for his radio trying to radio his men. i missed the third guy as he ran away from the open space and behind a pillar.

"Boss!" i heard the man shout. i started to run down the driveway, i was almost halfway down the driveway when the man screamed again to his boss, alerting the others and sending 3 more men out of the house towards me. i grabbed my knife and stabbed the first man who approached me in the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. quickly i snapped his neck and grabbed his two guns. i shot the third man from earlier finally, and took out two men with one bullet. i watched as one of the men gasped for air as his lungs filled up with blood, i took the gun off of him and started to run towards the end of the driveway one again.

I ran out of plan sight and hid behind a tree. Making my way slowly down the driveway this time. As i turned around the a tree i was hiding behind i was knocked back by someone. Someone had hit me in the chest, knocking the wind out of me. suddenly a hand grabbed my hair and was pulling me back towards the house. he held my hair as he kicked me in the ribs, and struck me with the back of his gun. he split open my eyebrow, and finally let go of me.

"SON OF A BITCH!" i yelled at him.

he lunged forwards trying to land another punch. I leaned to the right and grabbed his shoulder as he missed. I overextended his shoulder and watched him fall to the ground. I twisted my left leg over his and watched as he struggled to get free, i kicked him in the face, turned his body away from me and snapped his neck.

I was running out of energy. i really hoped that was the last of Volkov's men, but i was wrong. more kept coming. how did they keep repopulating? i swear i had to kill some of theese men twice. Where was Alessandro? is he okay? son of a bitch left me alone to fight all of theese idiots by myself.

finally the men stopped coming out at me. i ran down the driveway and into the gate house where the controls for the gate were, i walked in and another few men came at me, i hit them down easily, but i was bruised, sore and beaten. I was ready to get out of here. after the men in the gaurd house were taken care of i made my way to the controls.

shit. where is Amelia when i need her!
i was about to push one of the buttons when i felt a sharp pain in my ribs. i looked down and saw a knife hanging out of my side. i turned around and aimed my gun at the man who had stabbed me, I  pulled the trigger without second thought.

not ready to surrender i pushed the button and ran out the gates, no idea where any of the boys were, i started to run and hide behind a tree. A black SUV pulled out infront of me, the doors slid open, revealing a bloodly Alessandro and the two other boys. I walked into the street and towards the veichle. Trying to hide the injuries and their effect on me.

"Alessandro" i whispered, not having enough energy to say it louder.

"I'm here harley, I'm here." he says as he aproached me.

I was helped into the van and sat onto a seat next to Alessandro. "Jesus christ are you okay?" he says, eyeing out my bloody and beaten face and body.

"I'm fine." i snapped at him. i was still pissed he left me to fight all those men by my self. I mean I handled it pretty well but damn. It would've been nice to have someone else help me. You know... maybe i wouldnt of been stabbed in the ribs.

Shortly after the car pulled off i remember seeing black spots everywhere and then all of a sudden my whole body went limp. I could feel two arms wrap around my body and stroke my face but i couldnt do anything, I couldn't move. Then i saw complete black...