11

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's Pov:

We ran through the dark vent, it felt like ages when we had seen any sort of exit and honestly I was just waiting until I could kill someone for getting me in the situation in the first place.

"Please tell me you guys actually know where the fuck we are going and we aren't just going around in circles" I said annoyingly

"Relax darling" Alessandro said to me as he grabbed my wait and pushed past me.

"Theo and Sage you two, you go to the security room and hack into the computers so we can get out of this place"

The both nodded their heads and went in the other direction.

"Oh Mr De Santis, I cannot wait to get out of here and finally be back off our little agreement"

"Harley, sorry to disappoint you but I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of me from now on" he said glancing over to me and winking causing me to roll my eyes.

After a little while of walking in the dark vents we finally got to an opening, Alessandro and I tried to open the gate slowly but unfortunately that wasn't in our favour and it made a loud bang. But luckily we had still gone un noticed.

We found ourselves in a room filled with books, a chair and desk and a large dinning room.

"Holy shit" Alessandro exhaled

"Is this what I think it is?" I said almost stunned the security wasn't harder to get past.

"Yup" Alessandro says making sure to pop the p. "Volkov's office"

Alessandro and I grabbed as much as we could stuff into our bag Theo had given us. We grabbed documents of their shipments, weapon intake and some other things I thought could be useful.

"You ready?" He said looking over to me as we approached the door, "you do know this place is going to be crawling with men and security is going to be notified as soon as they find the soon to be dead body outside the door we are about to exit."

"Do you wanna do the honours or should I?" I replied, he gave me a devious smirk and I knew he wanted to kill the man.

I opened the door and quickly ran out looking scary and making myself seem as innocent as possible. "Help help!" I said as soon as the man locked eyes with me. "Where am I, who are you?"

"How the fuck did you-" he was interrupted by Alessandro snapping his neck and letting his limp body fall to the ground.

"Gotcha bitch" Alessandro said grinning as wide as he could.

We walked towards the end of the corridor and turned down a long dark corridor. After a minute of the walking in dead silence we heard a radio monitor going off.

"WE HAVE TWO PRISONERS MISSING! I REPEAT WE HAVE TWO PRISONERS MISSING! EVERYONE SEARCH THIS PLACE TOP TO BOTTOM!" Alessandro and I looked at each other and started hearing footsteps and a voice coming towards us.

"Hey! You two! Stop NOW!" The voice yelled making eye contact with us.

Alessandro and I made eye contact with each other once again and smirked, before I even had time to realise what was happening, Him and I are running down the hallway from our shared antagonist, sprinting to save our lives.

Suddenly he took my hand in his, yanking Me Towards him so that I slam Into his chest.  I Tried to shake him off of me but he only holds me tighter. I open my mouth to speak but he presses his hand over my lips silencing me.

He presses us against the wall, hiding us deep in the shadows. it Was then that I heard men running down the hall. I feel my heart stir as five guards all dressed in black come running past, shouting our names.

They are looking for us. if we had continued running they would have caught us. killed us. I pushed myself tighter against my enemy, who in response squeezes His arm around my waist.

As the last guard passes, I shove him off of me.

"you didn't need to hold me." I said "I'm perfectly capable of hiding on my own. "

"really?"he says, running his hand through his dark hair. "is that why you trembled like a leaf into my arms?"

I glared him, resisting the urge to kill him right there and then.

"hold on to me" he says, and before I know it, he has my hand in his and we are running again.

it's a damn shame his hand feels so good around mine,
I'm supposed to hate this man for God's sake.