34

Alessandros POV:

fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Harley passed out in the passenger seat next to me, I don't know what to do. I don't know what her drink was spiked with. She could be dying or she could just be passed out.

I reach over and quickly put my two fingers on her neck, right under her jawline, trying to get a pulse. Thank god. She's breathing.

"Ale" the familiar conforming voice sounds out next to me.

"Harley, baby I'm here. You're okay. Just try and stay awake for me love." My voice comes out a soft whisper, laced with concern.

"Can you-" her voice is nothing but a dead slur.

"Baby talk to me? What can I do"

"Can you-"
"hold my hand?"

I immediately grab her hand. Lacing our fingers together and giving her three squeezes. She gives them back. Very weakly though. but along as she's still awake and somewhat conscious then everything will be fine.

We fly through the streets on the way to the safe house. 10 mins away.

I race through the traffic lights, not caring wether they are even green. amore mio needs me right now but I cannot do anything for her until I get her to the safe house.

What the fuck is going on. all I know if that Harley's parents were still in the house when I last spoke to sage and he was on his way to get them out, my parents are fine and I have no idea if Theo and Matteo are okay.

but the most important thing right now is that I don't know if Harley is okay. I have no idea who spiked her or when it even happened. ill find the motherfucker and ill cut off his fucking hand and kill him.

we pull into the long secrete forest driveway that leads to the house, the house is secluded from everything and hidden really well in the middle of a forest. I take the right turns that lead us towards the house and im finally by the bottom gate, entering the house code and racing towards the house.

I stop the car right in front of the house and immediately go towards the passenger side to grab harley. I know we are the first people here, sage and everyone else will probably only be here in an hour or so.

I take Harley in my arms and she groans and snuggles her head into me. walking towards the door I look into the face recognition and the light turns green leading us into the first gate, the next my fingerprint and the last one the code, a different one to the driveway code. I slam through the door as the gate lets me in, rushing over to the couch and setting harley down on it.

"baby" I whisper to her.

she groans in response.

"baby can you try dink some water for me?" I ask her softly and she tries to open her eyes, her eyes open slightly and she frantically looks around the room but her eyes settle on me and when they do she becomes calmer. she nods slowly.

"okay im going to get you some water amore mio. please try stay sitting up for me." I give her a quick smile.

I run towards the kitchen and back with a glass of water in my hands, brining it up to her lips and grabbing the back of her head, she opens her eyes into slits and drinks the water, little sips.

"im so sorry star. im so sorry." I shake my head

"its-" she smiles and closes her eyes. her sexy and calming voice that has become my home has now turned into nothing but a slur. "its okay." she closes her eyes and gives me a little smile.