26

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's POV:

We race through the streets of Los Angeles, urging to get home. Amelia, sage, Theo and Matteo where all still out at the club, and hopefully by now the party at my house has ended and everyone is fast asleep.

About halfway during our diner session, we all got a message from my dad.

Big old guy: the party is going on late tonight, don't come home drunk... if you are, please go to the apartment. All of you!
have fun and be back in time for the meeting tomorrow, starts at 11.

We hurry through the street and towards the apartment building we all are going to stay at tonight, Alessandro pushes onto the accelerator, as if his patience is wearing thin.

We finally make it to the top of the driveway, Alessandro quickly pulls into the parking garage and parks at the spot I tell him to.

He sets his feet on the ground, stabilising us on the bike. He turns to me, a big girn on his face as his eyes trail from mine to my lips, I hadn't even noticed I had pulled my lip in between my teeth until he leant forwards, causing me to release it, only for him to take it between his teeth and bit harshly onto my soft lip, causing a moan to escape my lips and my eyes to flutter closed.

His soft lips trail from mine, down to my jawline, my neck, behind my ear, down to my collarbone. My mind is going crazy over the sensation.

"When did you become such a bad boy?" I question as I whimper between his kisses. Alessandro smirks against my skin, I feel his heavy breathing on my neck, he pauses and retracts his lips.

He comes back up to meet my face, his hazel eyes flicker down to my lips and then back up to meet my eyes.

"I've always been a bad boy." He remarks as he places a finger under my jaw and tilts it up to face his. This boy does so many fucking things to me, I don't think he realises. "I think you need to teach me a lesson."

"I think I do." I whisper as our lips meet softly once again. But nothing about this kiss was soft.

The frustration and pain from all the years had built on and was finally unleashed into this kiss.

His hands find their way to underneath my thighs as he grips onto my legs and pulls me as close as he could. His tongue begging for dominance, my hands immediately find the back of his head and I interlock my fingers into his gorgeous locks.

He breaks the kiss as I let out a soft moan and he grunts against my lips, I hardly had time to even open my eyes when I was being lifted off the bike and placed on the ground.