23

Authors note// WHAT THE HELL! thank you all so much for 50k reads! I literally started this book as something to just take my mind off things. I didn't expect it to get this many reads.

I know it's not many for wattpad, but I didn't even expect to get 1000 so thank you all so so so much! I hope you are enjoying the story! Always let me know your thoughts <3

Xx Amelia (yes I named a character in my book after me- cry about it :/ )

ALSO. SHE DO BE A KIND OF LONG CHAPTER...

(Play the song at the top when you see the *
... trust me)

 trust me)

Harley's POV:

I like going out, especially with Amelia. She's crazy when she drinks, one time Amelia got me and herself so fucked up we ended up in Vegas somehow... we woke up in a 5star hotel suite, there was 3 strippers sleeping on our couch, a baby crying, and we somehow managed to steal 4 monkeys from god knows where.

Party's and clubbing is fun, I mean it's an excuse to let loose and get blackout drunk, maybe even hook up with someone.

"Are you ladies almost ready?" Theo asked us from outside the door.

I finished the final touches to my hair and makeup.

I went with a white body con dress, with fishnets tights underneath, topped with a leather jacket. My signature leather jacket.

I curled my long dark hair and tucked it behind my ears, I brushed it out and made sure to give my hair that extra fluffy look.

Amelia was wearing a long sleeve plain red dress that hugger her in all the right places, her hair was pulled up into a slick ponytail at the top of her head. She looked gorgeous.

"Be out in a minute!" Amelia yelled.

"Cmon, you said 15 minutes. It's been 20." Matteo now yelled from behind the door.

"Ye plus we haven't even had pre drinks yet." Sage adds, trying really hard to get us out the room.

"Okay, okay we're ready." I said while opening the door.

I quickly slipped on my black heels as Amelia went straight to Sage and wrapped her arm around his neck and walked off into the kitchen area, Theo and Matteo laughing about something she said and walking with her.

"You want something?" I asked as I noticed Alessandro still standing by my door, a cigarette between his perfect lips.

"Want and need are completely different things." He smiled as he walks further into my room. "Want is something you have a desire to possess or wish for." He sighs.