25

♡ ♡ ♡

Harley's POV:

"So Valencia, tell me something." Alessandro smirks up from his milkshake. His green eyes illuminated under the lighting in this diner.

"What exactly would you like to know, De Santis." I reply as I lean back in my chair and cross my arms across my chest.

"Something I don't know."

I huff to myself and close my eyes, trying to think of something that anyone would find remotely interesting. "Half my vocabulary is filled with swear words." I shug.

"I said something I didn't know." Alessandro chuckles.

"You hardly even know me, you only know how to fail killing me, De Santis." I smile up at him.

"I know more about you than you think, Valencia." He grins, my expression stayed the same, one eyebrow raised and waiting for an explanation of his accusations.

"I know that you always shower at night, but never go to bed with wet hair. I know that contrary to popular belief, your favourite flower is in fact not white roses, but the red color of blood. I know how much you love to watch horror movies just so you can smile and feel content when the killer kills everyone, I know you love you set things on fire." He pauses for a moment and leans forwards on the table, our faces in close proximity. "I know how much you despise how much I know about you." He winks.

I was left utterly speechless, how does he know these types of things? I haven't told any of this to anyone. Ever.

I sit there completely speechless. My lips part, ready to fire back at him with my only defence mechanism, sarcasm.

But nothing.

Suddenly Joan showed up again, placing two plates down onto the table. "Thank you." I smile up at her.

"Oh you're welcome dear, if only I could swap this food for your handsome boyfriend over here." Joan smiles at me and sends Alessandro a wink.

"Oh he's not—

"I'm her fiancé, thank you Joan, you would have been my second pick if my lady over here said no ." Alessandro interrupted, talking to Joan and completely ignoring my presence and glare being sent towards him.

"Haha you are so sweet sir! Well enjoy your meals." Joan giggles and leaves the table.

"Asswipe, what the fuck was that." I send him a dearly glare.

"Just some momentary fun." Alessandro smirks.

"Yes that was so much fun." I replied, a dead look on my face.

Alessandro and I scoff down all the food infront of us, clearing the alcohol had effected me because I was suddenly starving. This food was heavenly.