2. Slave

3rd person's pov :

Forth enters the Palace of Balansettia with his brother-in-law and chief Minister .

"You two enter the palace , I need a visit to arena ." Forth says while entering .

"But we don't need any trouble here , brother . Also , I told you to bring some soldiers with us but you denied . Now ...."

"Sabib , focus on your job . I know what I am doing . Go .." Forth cuts Sabib's words and walks past to the huge crowd gathered for their welcoming .

Forth looks at the prince practicing as soon as he reaches the arena . He smirks . He is wearing green robes today .. not exactly Balansettia colour as he has observed most of the people here mainly wears shades of red and yellow . But it's not black . So ....

Forth walks towards the ground and takes out his sword and one swipt movement .

Tung !!

Beam stops the sword with his . Forth withdraws his attack . Beam tries to look at the face of the soldier but he can't . It's half covered with green slik cloth .

Another attack comes very fast .

Tung !!

Again Beam stops that but he takes a step back . It has a very strong force . Beam decides to attack now .

Tung ... Tang ..Thang ...

They ran all over the ground while attacking each other . Beam is having a hard time . The owner of the other sword has strength more than Beam . His hands are getting numb just by resisting the attack . Who is he ? He is not one of their soldier .

Tung ...

"Ouch ..!" Beam yelps in pain . He looks at his bleeding hand . He missed the attack . He sword is on the ground now . He looks up .

"Where is he ?" Beam asks a guard .

"I don't know , My prince ." The guard bows .

"What do you mean by you don't know ? You were standing here , watching us ." Beam shouts . He anger is rising . It's his first time in six years , he lost a sword fight .

"He was there but suddenly , he disappeared ." The guard replies .

Beam growls snd leaves the arena with his wonded hand .

...............

"Beam , they are here . Where were you ?" Ersia, Beam's mother asks him as soon as he enters the palace .

"They ?"

"Umm .. Jaturs ." She replies .

Beam grits his teeth . "What a bad day .."

"Calm down , let's go to the meeting room ." Atleast I need to see the man , my daughter loves .

"Love ? You call it love ? It's just their plan to take over our kingdom ." Beam shouts .

"Shut up ! Lower your voice and come to the hall ." Beam's mother says in a cold tone . It's the fact that she wants to ignore , that it's not love , a plan .

Beam growls "I will not ."

"It's a queen's order ." She says and leaves for the hall .

Beam follows his mother with a annoyed face .

"I am honored ...." Beam's father stops his words when he sees the queen entering the hall . He stands up .

"Meet my queen Ersia Barame ." He says . .