back to

3rd person's pov :

Beam sighs to supress his moan as Forth keeps pressing his ass cheeks with his big palms . He gasps "pelase mmmhh..."

Forth smirks . He looks at Beam's dreamy eyelid . "Want me to please you ?"

Beam gulps . His hands are cluching on Forth's robes . Beam looks into Forth's eyes "a..are you.. mocking m..me ? Hurts ... ahh ."

Forth pulls Beam more closer and nibbles on his earlobe "no , I want to please you .."

Beam trembles "t..take me out of here .."

"What if I say no ?" Forth asks while turning Beam around .

Now Beam's back hits Forth's firm chest and Beam faces the giant big mirror . Forth looks at Beam's face through the mirror .

"Then , I will die , before any of your men t..touch me ." Beam states ignoring Forth's struggling hand on his robe knot .

"I am already touching you ." Forth smirks .

Beam closes his eyes as Forth has untied the knots of Beam's white robe , revealing his almost naked body " I know , you want to give me a death penalty . You know .. you have enough reason to annouce it directly . You... don't n..need to make me a g..gi..go ."

Forth looks at Beam's closed eyes , red cheeks and wet hairs which are sticking to his forehead due to sweat . He grins a little and holds Beam's member under his clothes .

"Hahhhh ... " Beam breaths loudly . ,"p..pleass ... ahh..,"

Forth looks at Beam's expression through the mirror . "You have never done it before ? "

Beam grips hardly on Forth's robe behind him . He opens his eyes . He can't see clear as his eyes are blurry due to tears . He blinks several times .

Beam looks at his almost naked body at the mirror . His robes are hanging loosely from his shoulder . Forth's palm is almost covering his standing member giving it a unknown foreign feeling .

Forth observes Beam " you have never touched yourself ?"

"T..touch ?" Beam asks in a trembling voice .

Forth gives Beam's member a strock . Beam trembles and almost fell on the floor .

Forth holds Beam tightly in his arms and starts strocking Beam in a slow pace . Beam trembles , shivers and moans repeatedly before tears rolls out from his two closed eyes .

Forth looks at Beam's tears "open your eyes ."

Forth releases Beam's member "I said open your eyes ." He shouts .

Beam who was still in Forth's arm flinches . He slowly open his eyes and look into Forth's eyes through mirror .

"Did I kissed you forcefully ?" Forth asks .

Beam stays silent .

"Have my lips touched any part of you ? Did I lick you ? Bite you , suck you ? Did I use my dick in any of these process ? " Forth asks .

Beam stays silent again .

"Answer me ." Forth shouts .

Beam flinches again and shakes his head .

"Listen one thing very carefully Beam , I am not doing it for my pleassure . I am doing it for you . I am not having sex with you here , I am trying to lessen the drug's power on you ." Forth hisses .

"If you don't want this to happen again then think twice before trusting anybody ." Forth adds .

Beam sobs . "M... s..sorry ."