12. Story time

3rd person's pov :

Forth climbs on his bed with Beam in his arms . He was carrying Beam from Beam's room to his .

"Now , let's eat ." Forth again holds Beam's upper body like a baby and takes a spoon full of rice .

Beam again moves his head to other side , but this time Forth follows Beam's mouth with the spoon ."If you are thinking of me to give up ... then it's going to be a long night , Beam . Eat now ."

Beam stays silent and turns his face in semi-circle to avoid the spoon . His face hits Forth's firm chest . Forth chuckles "Do you want to be spoiled like a baby ? Even Salin doesn't behave this way ."

"Uncle ..."

Forth looks At the entrance . Salin is standing there with a big toy sword in his hand .

Beam who is very busy in his thoughts like 'Forth-doesn't-even-take-me-seriously' and 'insulting-me-is-just-a-small-matter-to-him' also looks up to see Salin .

"Cotton candy , what are you doing here ?" Forth asks .

"You are telling story to cat uncle without me ." Salin pouts .

"I am not telling story to Beam , cotton candy ." Forth smiles softly .

"Liar liar , don't say lie .
Crow will eat you , you will die ."
Salin pouts harder .

Beam bites his lips to supress his laughter and hides his face more in Forth's chest .

"ok ok ! Come here .. I will tell you story too ." Forth laughes .

Salin walks or mostly jumps towards the bed .

Forth catches Salin with his right hand as he is still holding Beam with his left hand .

Salin giggles happily . "Cat uncle , I will listen to the story from the start . So you have to listen again ."

Beam soo wants to pinch those chubby little cheeks and hug the boy happily but he is angry now . He can't do anything now . He only nods to Salin helplessly .

Forth pulls the quilt over all three of them . He and Beam is now is half lying position whereas Salin is lying on Bed completely beside Forth .

Forth slides the plate of rice far and takes the tray of bread and fruits while starting his story .

So ..........

One upon a time there was a King . Who had three sons . One was very powerful ..

"Like you ?" Salin asks ...

No , more powerful than me . He was the first son of King and could win against a tiger and Lion .

The other one , the middle son was very intelligent . He used to play chess everyday .

Forth takes a grape in his hand and slides in Beam's mouth while saying how the middle son won every chess match he used to play .

And the third was very good in srowd fight . He could fight a battle while reading book , means without even looking at his enemy .

Forth slides a date inside Beam's mouth this time .

Then one day the king called his three sons and said that he wanted to select the future king for his country . So , he would give them a task . Whoever among them pass the task with enough courage , will be the king .