conditons

Mistakes are there !

............................................................

3rd person's pov :

Forth enters Ming's room with worried face "how is he ?"

Pha who was talking with Ming looks up "he is fine . Just a swelling on his forehead . Nothing else ."

Forth sighs in relief . He looks at Sam sleeping soundly in Kit's arm .

"Umm .. Forth .. I think , you should go to ..."

"Sam is more important now , Pha ." Forth cuts Pha's words .

" I don't think that after what happened today . You need to talk with Beam and Salin before it's too late ."

Forth looks at his side . He didn't notice his mother earlier .

"Mother ... but .."

"I am here with them , Forth . Sam is also my grandson . And I want both of my grandson happy and healthy ." Makani states .

Forth sighs "I 'll talk with Salin ."

"Talk with Beam first . He is being stubborn about leaving Portuli ." Makani orders Forth . "And about Salin , ask him what exact does he want ?"

Forth gulps "Mother are you somehow angry about that sla....."

"He is the Prince , Forth . He can't get slapped in broad daylight just like that . But I can't deny that he deserved that slap ." Makani states again coldly .

"Salin will not do it again , Mother . I will make sure of that ." Forth replies firmly .

"It's not upto you , Forth . It's upto him . If he doesn't want to correct his behaviour then I will take him to Malancho with me , bext week . .."

"Mothe ... "

"And he will live with me there until turns to 18 and becomes responsible . Ask him that ." Makani cuts Forth's words .

Forth huffs "Salin will not do it again . I told you . There is no need to take him away from the palace . He .."

"Go to Beam ."

.............

Beam wipes his tears while folding his robes in a bucket . He just can't believe that he failed to keep his last promise to P'Salina .

What was his fault ? He just wanted to love Salin . He just desired to have Salin as his own son . His and Forth's son .

He wipes his tears again . Nobody knows how much proud he feels when he talks with Kit about their kids name , their kids habits ... he just feels Salin as his own ... but ....

"Beam !"

Beam stops his packing and looks at the door with swollen eyes .

Forth enters the room "what is this ?" He asks softly "are you a child like Salin ?"

Beam starts his packing again "I need to go to lovepalace . I will take my humbu with me this time ."

Forth slowly holds Beam's right hand "If you behave like this too ... then where will I go ? calm down .. please .. for me.."

Beam blinks silently without uttering word .

Forth slowly approaches Beam and hugs him . "It's ok ! Everything is fine ..."

Beam sniffs in Forth's arm "nothing , is fine . He .. he .. they said he was a good boy when P'Salina was there . And I couldn't ... " Beam breaks into ugly cry "I am sorry , Forth .... I am.... sorry ."