Headqueen

3ed person's pov :

Raveena walks in Beam's room with big frown on her face "what happened Forth ? Why did you call me here ?"

Beam who was smiling and talking with Makani and Gul stops his acton .

Forth stands up and walks towards Raveena . Raveena smiles "why suddenly remember Forth ? Missing me ?"

"If I really thought of you as life partner for once , Raveena ... then I whould slap you today ." Forth hisses "but I can't .."

"What are you talking about Fo ... King ?" Raveena changes her endangerment seeing Makani's glare .

" Raveena , how could you act so cheap ? You are the headqueen ? You are responsible for every good and bad things which happens in his palace , after Forth ... and you ? " Makani scoffs in anger .

"Makani , what did I do ? What's the meaning of all this ?"

"You don't know what you did ? Then let me remind you ." Gul stands up happily .

Adka didn't comment on her behaviour this time .

"Do you remember Hamida ? Oh may be , you don't ! Do you remember the maid who informed Forth about the poision on his food ?" Gul asks .

Raveena 's eyes widen .

"See , now you know ! Wanna say something on your behalf ?" Gul asks .

"What do you mean ?" Raveena shouts .

"HAMIDA HAS CONFESSED ALL THE TRUTH . DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOUT BACK . " Forth shouts .

Raveena flinches . "You .. you are trusting a maid over me ?"

"Raveena , accept what you have done ! Beam confessed too . And we already know , Beam is not at fault ." Salina says calmly .

" Beam tried to kill Forth ." Raveena glares at Beam .

"Beam didn't , it's the truth . you knew it way before than us . And you forced the maid to hide this truth ." Gul retorts .

Raveena growls in anger "you ... you are trusting a gigo more than me , the headqueen ?"

"HE IS NOT A GIGO ." Forth shouts again .

"He is ... you don't know , Forth .. he is . When I sent Raveen for him .. he said that he already has a master . Can you imagine , Forth ?" Raveena shouts .

Everybody shocks .

"You sent what ?" Salina stands up from the chair . So does Makani .

Forth looks at Raveena in disbelieve then he looks at Beam . Beam lowers his head .

"I asked you Beam , is there anything else I should know !" Forth asks Beam in a hiss . "Why are you still trying to hide ? To save her ? Why ?"

Beam gulps "he... her brother didn't do anything to me ."

Everybody becomes silent .

Forth walks towards Beam and kneels in front of him " He holds Beam's both hand . what did he said to you ?"

Beam looks deep into Forth's eyes "he chased me .. to .. " Beam stops "but ... somebody ... s..saved me .. before .."

Salina sits on the chair holding her forehead .

Makani walks towards Raveena with wide steps and slaps Raveena hard "ARE YOU A WOMAN ?"

"You all trusting a gigo over a headqueen ? Me ?" Raveena shouts with teary eyes .