Story time 2

3rd person's pov :

"Why ? Whyyy ? Whyyyyy can't we keep them with us ?" Beam whines on his way back to the dream palace through underground way .

"No , we can't ! I have so many enemies Beam . They will alway try to hurt them to weaken me . And I don't want them to get hurt . You should do the same , if you want Humbu happy and healthy ." Forth retorts .

"Ouch !"

"Beam , careful ..." Forth holds Beam's hand tightly . "We are almost there .

Beam pouts . "Then when will we go there again ?"

"Tomorrow ! We can go there everyday . But without anyone's notice ." Forth repiles "there , climb up ."

Beam climbs up and falls on the ground of Forth's room . Forth follows after and closes the iron lead of the underground .

"Forth " Beam calls "it's already night . Can I stay here ?"

Forth nods while placing his sword on nightstand "of course , as you wish ."But , we need dinner first . Let's go ."

Beam lies on Forth's bed lazily "I am not hungry . You go ."

"No ! Don't be lazyyy ... let's go ."

"Nooooooooooo !"

Forth chuckles "what is this ? Are you a kid ?"

Beam pouts "I want pets here ."

"Beammmmm . Ok ! I am bringing food here , you will eat ." Forth states and walks towards the door to order food .

Beam sits on bed when Forth come back "Forth , have you enemies tried to kill your pet before ?" Beam asks .

"Yes ! My first pet . You know , Luchi the baby elephant ... her mother ! She was like my lifeline ... a maid killed her . The maid is now in darkpalace . I never ordered to release her . I think , I should do it now . It's been 3 years , already ." Forth sits on bed beside Beam .

Beam frowns "why did she kill her ?"

"She never confessed ." Forth sighs .

Beam stays silent for sometimes . Forth lies on his back on the bed . "What are you thinking ?"

"Your guards sleeps instead of guarding . You maid kills your pet instead of taking care of them . Your relatives betray you on your back . Nobody can be trusted , in your palace ... seriously !"

Forth laughes "I told you that before . That makes me wander what made you trust Hamida - that maid .. she might not informed me about the poision ?"

Beam sighs . "I didn't trust her completely . I had doubts ."

"Then , what would you do , if she flipped and I died ?" Forth asks .

Beam looks at Forth and lies beside him "then I would follow you ."

"Hmm ?" Forth asks .

"That day I poisoned my food too ." Beam smiles softly .

Forth froze .

"Bramis don't break their promise . It's true but Bramis don't backstabb either , Forth . The poision would reach my stomach before it could reach your throat . "

Beam was about to look at Forth but Forth suddenly hoovers over Beam "never do it again ." Forth growls .

"If you have to kill me , then kill me .. don't try the other way . Never !!" Forth hisses .

Beam smiles "I ...

"Promise me , if you have to do it again in future , You will kill me ONLY .. I am a king ! I am always ready to die . But you are not and you will never do it for me ...NEVER !" Forth growls .