Amen

Mistakes are there .

............................................................

3rd person's pov :

Beam opens his eyes with great difficulty . Ue looks at the black ceiling of the room . In the palace . He is in the palace . He tries to move . But ..his body is sore . It hurts . He can't move .

"Beeaaammm ... my boy .. finally .. you awake ."

Beam hears Makani's voice . He tilts his head slightly "M..makani .."

"Don't talk . You are not allowed to talk . I am calling for Pha . Just wait a minute ." Makani stands up hurriedly and leaves the room .

Beam looks around the room . What happened ? Why is he here ? Wasn't he on a war ? His eyes widens as soon as he recalls the last memory he had in the battle field ....

Raveen .. he was about to attack Raveen when he recieved a backstab . And Raveen sword went throught the body of ...

Maham !

He doesn't know from where Maham came . But he saw it with his own eyes . Maham ran out of nowhere and stood infront of Forth . She recieved the attack instead of Forth . Blood splashed on both Forth and Raveen's face . And Forth fall on the ground with Maham in his arms .

Maham ! Where ? How ?

"Beam , you awake ? Finally ! How are you feeling now ?"

Beam looks at the entrance hearing Pha . "Pha ... I .. I ..where is Forth ?"

"In the battlefield . You were stabbed on youe back by a poisonous sword . "
Pha states and checks Beam's pulse .

Beam frowns "h..how long .. I ..

"Four days ! You were senseless for four days . And don't panic . You heartbeta is increasing . Forth is fine . We are on the winning side ." Pha states .

"Yes ! Beam .. son don't dorry about Forth ." Makani enters the room again with Salin .

Beam looks at Makani "Ma..Makani .. I ..I saw Maham !"

Makani's face drops "She ... is .. dead ."

Beam blinks .

'I did what I thought was best for both of my child ! '

Maham's words rings in Beam's ear . Beam grips the bed sheet tightly . "Forth ..."

" He was out of control at first . He killed like a monstar . " pha sighs "but he has calmed down a little , I think . Today we had less injured man and less dead bodies . "

Beam blinks again "Raveen ?"

" he left the field . That asshole ..." Makani grits her teeth . "He didn't even dare to came for the last goobye of his own mother."

Pha sighs again while standing up "the war will finish soon . Don't worry and don't panic ."

Beam looks at Phana "I can't go to the war anymore .. can I ? I can't even move ."

" It's because of poision . You need to rest for days before you can move . "

Beam looks at the ceiling again .

"Forth will be happy to know that you are awake . It will give him strength to fight . I need to inform him . Excuse me ..."

..............

Salina sits beside Beam's bed calmly in the evening "how are you ?"

"Sore ! I can't move ." Beam says rubbing his red eyes .