10. the day after

3rd person's pov :

"Adka , what happened ?" Salina asks Adka when she sees her brother tensed early in the morning .

Makani who was beside Salina , also looks at Adka .

" there is fight between two soldiers in Powerpalace and King is yet to wake up ." Adka replies .

"Forth is still sleeping ? Is he sick ?" Makani looks asks Salina .

Salina frowns "he was fine yesterday ."

Makani frowns "let's go , have a visit ."

All three of them walks into Forth's room . The curtains are still down .

"Adka , remove the curtains ." Makani orders and Adka follows .

"If he is sick , he shou...."

All of their eyes widen in shock as soon as the curtain goes up . Makani stops her rant in the middle .

" Beam ?" Makani facepalms . "Salina , did you see what I see , Beam is sleeping in Forth's bed with Forth ?"

"And Forth is hugging Beam ." Salina completes Makani's word calmy . "I think , Forth asked Beam to strok his hair ." She adds as she observes Beam's one hand is on Forth's chest and other is burried in Forth's hair .

Beam frowns as the sudden light falls on his face . He opens his eyes .

Salina smiles at him . Beam's eyes widen . He looks at Makani and Adka too . Beam hurriedly sits but Forth again grabs his wrist with colsed eyes . "Is it already morning ?"

Salina smiles , Makani rolls his eyes "Forth , leave him . "

Forth opens his eyes hurriedly . He sits up too . "Mother , what are you doing here ?"

"Well , someone was sleeping so peacefully and so calmly that I thought he is sick ." Makani mocks Forth then she looks at Beam "did he force you to help him to sleep ?"

Beam looks at Makani and shakes his head .

Makani smiles . "Ok , then ... now Adka needs you . Two soldiers are fighting in power palace ."

"What ?" Forth stands up leaving the bed .

"Yes ! You have to go there ." Adka says suddenly .

"Let's go !
Mother , I will meet you later . " Forth takes his robe and crown .

Beam looks at Forth only then he realises Forth was not wearing his robe last night . His upper body was bare . Beam's ears turn red .

As soon as Forth leaves , Raveena enters the room "I just can't believe this .. Makani see I told you , he is here to seduce my Forth ."

Beam frowns . He looks at Makani "I just came here to ask Forth about D-palace ."

Makani raises her one eyebrow .

Raveena looks at Beam "oh really ? What did he say that's a perfect for you ? Are you transfering your room there ? That's why , you slept with him ? "

Beam stays silent . He is fumming in anger in his mind . But he doesn't know how to react .

"I am going there today . Want to have a visit ? You will find so many people like you there .." Raveena shouts again .

"Raveena enough ." Makani stops her .

"Why are you saying enough to me , Makani .. he is the one wrong here ." Raveena whines .

" I didn't do anything wrong ." Beam says finally .

"I can see that , you are sitting now in my husband's bed , unber my husband's blanket , yet you are shouting at me .. of course , you are not wrong ." Raveena shouts .