Reasons

3rd peraon's pov :

"H.. headqueen."

Forth stands up .

"I.. i am s..sorry king , p..please trust me ." Hamida cries louder "i..I am not insulting ... w..queen."

Forth looks at Hamida then he looks at P'Salina "I need to talk to Beam P' .. in private ."

Salina nods calmly "Hamida , stop crying and go back to your job . We will call you again , when the time comes . "

"Queen ... I .."

"Hamida ... go back to your job ." Makani cuts Hamida's words .

Forth sighs and walks past everybody in the room .

................

Beam smiles happily as soon as he sees Forth enter in his room without any guard . "You are back ! Job done ?"

Forth stands in front Beam "Hamida !"

Beam blinks , smile disappears from his face .

"Hamida , you know her ?" Forth asks looking straight into Beam's eyes .

Beam gulps "n...no .. I guess ."

"Tell me the truth Beam . I want only the truth . What happened that day ? Why did you poison my food ? And if you have poisioned it , then why did you ask her to stop me ?"

Beam's eyes widen "w..who told you t..that ?"

Forth holds Beam's wrist to pull him in his arms . Beam blinks in Forth's neck . "Forth ..."

"Only truth Beam ....I am tired . I feel sick ." Forth asks softly and looks deep into Beam's dark eyes .

Beam breaks the hug and sits on the bed helplessly "I am sorry Forth , I just wanted to save my mother ." Tears rolls down from Beam's cheeks .

"It's related to the Promise , you made to your mother ?" Forth asks while sitting beside Beam .

Beam looks up in shock "h..how did you know ?"

"I heard it when your mother asked you to make this promise ."Forth states "told you , A king never sleeps ."

Beam looks at Forth in disbelieve "you ... you knew it ?" He shouts "then why ?"

Forth stays silent .

Beam grips on Forth's robes "why did you bring me here ? You should have left me ... Why did you ? Were you playing ? What you wanted to proove ?" Beam shouts in a cracked voice .

Forth stays calm "at first , yes I wanted to play . I wanted see how you try to kill me .. I wanted to see you fail miserably but not after , I spend time with you ."

Forth holds Beam's both hands which were grabbing his robe and pulls Beam in his arms again " I came clear to you Beam , now it's your time ."

Beam stays silent .

" Please Beam ! " Forth pleads . "For me ?"

Beam nods in the hug and rests his head on Forth's chest in a comfortable way . Forth leans on the nightstand .

"Last time , when my mother came here ... she asked me to keep my promise . I tried to convince her Forth .. I tried . But she took a vow instead.. that if I don't try to kill you , she will kill herself ." Silent tears falls from Beam's cheek again .

"And you know , a Bramis promise .. what they say , they do and I didn't want my mother to be dead ."

" So , I thought if anyhow she gets the news of me trying to kill you or attemping to kill you .... she will not ..." Beam stops and rubs his eyes .