I know

3rd person's pov :

Forth looks at his blood covered robe . He shakes his head slowly ..

"She is Maham's guest !" Forth turns at his left side and smiles at Beam before pulling down Beam's armed hand from Mina's neck .

Beam looks at Forth in disbelieve but soon he frowns as he doesn't feel any pain in his another palm which is covering Forth's heart . He looks down .

Forth's right hand is covering Beam's palm on his chest and the blood is comming out from Forth's hand .. not from Beam's .

Beam glares at Forth with teary eyes . Forth chuckles "what made you think that I can't protect myself ?"

Beam growls and pushes Forth's hand to grip tightly on Forth's robe "Stop. Smiling. ! This. Is. Not. A Joke.! My. Heart. Stopped. Working. Few. Seconds. Ago .! " Beam hisses with cracked voice .

Forth stops smiling and looks at Beam calmly "how long have you been under water ?"

Beam scoffs "why do you care ? You only care about ...

Forth pulls Beam on the boat from the water . Beam falls on Forth's lap .

"How long ?" Forth asks again in a low voice .

Beam blinks before looking away "S..since you came here . T..Thirty minutes !"

Forth hugs Beam from the side "to save me ?"

Beam grips on Forth's robe tightly again "noooo ." He shouts . This time tears roll down from his cheek "to save your Maham's guest . What do you think ?"

Beam hits on Forth's chest while crying "I told you , before ... but you didn't listen .. what if ..." Beam hits Forth's chest again .

Forth hugs Beam tightly "I am sorry , Baby .. I am sorry ."

Mina who was in a trance , shakes her head suddenly "you ? You are with him ? You are supporting him ? "

Forth looks at Mina coldly and hugs Beam more tightly not giving her a view of Beam's face .

Mina frowns harder "are you really that prince whose story I heard in my childhood ? Who never compromises ? Who can fight with a tiger alone ? Who is fearless ? Who dreamed to finish every sign of trespassers from this world ? "

Beam hugs Forth tightly . No ! He doesn't want to hear anymore .

Mina shouts "come on , look up ! And help me to finish him . Stop acting , Prince ! We are in the middle of lake . None of his guards can reach us . Come on , prince ... show him your power , like that day , remember the sword fight !"

Beam hides more in Forth's arms . He trembles before shouting ."M....Ming !!!!"

"Minnnggg !"

Two more figure comes out of the dark water from both sides of the boat . Forth looks at Ming and Adka .

"How long you guys were under water ?" Forth asks in disbelieve .

"Twenty minutes !" Both Ming and Adka replies together .

Forth huffs "Do you guys really think , I can't protect myself ?"

Adka holds her sword in front of Mina "no , but we think you will not fight with Maham's guest and hurt her ."

"And you will not do that do ." Forth states while rubbing circles on Beam's wet back . "You will take her back to the palace , politely . Then there we will talk ."

"Sorry Forth .. but you owe your life to Maham , not me . So I can't promise to that politely part ." Adka states sternly .

"Yes P' ... same for me ." Ming joins too .

"But !" Forth sighs . He knows he can't argue when Adka calls him by his name , not by King . "Ok ! at least , try ."

"P' you are not comming with us ?" Ming asks .

Forth looks at Beam in his arms . He smiles " I am taking Beam with me , later. You go ahead . "

" Ok ! P' ."

....................

"Beam !"

Forth breaks the hug after Ming and Adka took Mina away in another boat . Beam looks at Forth with puffy eyes .

Forth smiles "you are not behaving like a prince , ypu know ? A prince shouldn't cry in battle field ."

Beam rubs his red nose with the back of his palm "This is not battle field ."

Forth chuckles "hmm .. but I don't like tears in your eyes . "

Beam pouts "then you should have listened to me . I told you , she is not what she looks like ."

Forth pulls Beam in his chest and rakes his fingers on Beam's hair "I know ."

"No , you don't know .. you don't know how she reacted when ..."

"When you cut my arms with you sword . I know how she reacted . She reacted like she get the most expensive necklace as gift , she almost clapped her hands . I know ." Forth cuts Beam's words .

Beam looks at Forth in disbelieve . "You knew it ?"

Forth nods slowly "hmm ! I told you once , remember ... That nothing happens in this palace that I don't know ."

Beam pushes Forth in anger "Then why did you ..?

Forth grins .

Beam frowns and grips on Forth's robe again "Is It A Joke To You ?"

Forth holds Beam's hand calmly "let's go back to the palace , then we will talk . Ok ? "

Beam looks at Forth's injured hand "you... you knew it , she is going to attack you ? Didn't you ?"

"Hmmm ... I knew it .. just I was waiting for the day . You know ? she was about to attack me in heaven's garden . When you came .. there !"

Beam looks at Forth hurriedly "h..how ?"

Forth grins and looks at Beam's eyes which is shining in moonlight . "That's different question . Tell me how did you know that she is going to attack me today ? Did ypu just guessed ?"

Beam gulps . He looks down . "I ... She ... s... she told me ." Beam panics . He remembers those letters which Mina wrote to him but couldn't send it . Ming apparently found those and ...

Forth holds Beam's chin and makes him look up "wanna go back to palace ?" Forth asks softly .

Beam blinks . A drop of tears falls from his eyes again "you ... you will not misunderstand me ... right ?"

Forth smiles "noo ... I promise ! Whatever it is , I will trust you ."

Beam stays silent for sometimes "you .. you don't keep your promise ."

Forth laughes out loud this time breaking the tension . "you should be a queen , not a prince . You know ? Such a drama queen ! Are you taunting me for not sending Mina back ?"

Beam huffs in frustration "yes I am . And I will do it for the rest of your life ."

Forth chuckles "then you have to stay with me for the rest of my life to that . "

"Will you Beam ?" Forth asks slowly .

Beam looks at Forth in the eyes . A red tint appears on his cheek . He looks away .

Forth looks at the moonlight beaming on Beam . 'Dammn ... he wish , he knew how to share love .'

"Let's go back ! " Beam says after sometimes . Forth nods .

......................................................................

(A/n : I wanted to write more . But rn I don't have time . 🙃🙃

So , I just removed the cliffhanger for you guys !! 🤭🤭

So , this story has completed already 50, 000 words till now ! Hope it's not boring and you guys are liking it !!! 🥰🥰

Thank u so much for votes , comment and everything ! See you after some days !! Maybe  ❤❤ !! )