vows

3rd person's pov :

Beam looks deeply at Forth's reflextion . Should he shout no ? And say all the truth about Adka .. or should he just hide it like a shelfish person ?

He blinks . A tear escapes from his left eye . He looks at Forth's reflextion again .

Forth smiles at his reflextion . Beam sees Forth's lips moving without any sound in the form of 'I love you' ........

Beam was about to shout 'no' when he feels a small hand tugging his robe . He looks down .

" I want to go there too ." Salin points at the decorated Moon's occean . "Can I ? With you ?"

Beam blinks . He remembers once P'Salina said that loving one is a part of being shelfish to others . He remembers when she choosed Salin over her own brother's love . He still can hear her voice saying ...

"Love is like that ... it makes you do all the wrong things for right reasons ."

Beam looks at the waiting reflextion of Forth again . He nods slowly "I do ! I do want to be with you for the rest of our life ."

Salin claps "yeeeeyyyyy ! Uncle , are we going to swim to appa ?"

"Salin... you can't g..."

"Mary !" Gul cuts Makani's words . "Let him go . I heard maid gave the food to Salin , which Beam didn't eat ." She whispers .

Makani raises her eyebrows "Salin ? Why ?"

" Well, She is our old maid . Maybe she knew the ritual that's why .. as Salin is a part of their family ." Gul frowns in her thoughts .

"ohh ! So , according to ritual ; he is kind of their bonding power ?" Makani whispers back .

"Maybe !" Gul states .

" Very well ! " Makani smiles "now , Forth you know the next ritual right ? You have to take Beam to you ..over the water .. but you have to make sure that not a single thread of Beam's robe get wet . "

Beam looks at Makani . How is it even possible ? His robe is excessively multi - layered today .

Forth smiles . He knows about this ritual . This ritual actually tests groom's ability to protect his bride . If the bride gets wet , the groom.fails .

In past times he simply didn't care and arranged a Palanquin for every marriage happened here in the palace .

But now , he cares . He doesn't want Beam to be in a Pink palanquin .

(A/N : There is nothing wrong in pink palanquin . But it's just I don't really like the idea of bearers ! If you have leg and you can walk , don't climb on someone else's back whether it's human or a horse or cammel or any animal . I don't like it personally .)

"Forth ! Hurry !" Makani calls .

Forth nods . "WAYO !"

Beam frowns . He turns back only to find Yo running towards them carrying a big square water bed with the help of two maids .

Beam looks back at Forth . But the cloth cover is again in between them .

Yo smiles as soon as he reaches beside Beam . "See the magic ." He whispers .

Beam looks at the water as two maids pours the content of square water tank slowly . And soon , the clean water around Moon's occean got filled with big round leaves .

Yo smiles happily "thank god . I got a lot trouble to brought those leaves in intact condition . I thought it will tear up ."

Beam looks at the round leaves .