11. obsession

3rd person's pov :

"Wanna see , what I can do ?"

Beam again ignores Forth . But Forth pulls Beam by his wrist hurshly . Beam falls inside the bathtub .

"What the hell ?" Beam panics and struggles to get up "let me go ... "

Forth smirks and calls the guard from the outside .

"Forth ..." Beam struggles again but he can't move properly inside the bathtub .

Two guards come in and hurriedly lowers their head seeing King is bathing with another man .

"Call Sabib and his wife now , here ." Forth orders the guard .

"Forth " Beam calls . His heartbeat is now increasing rapidly "this is not funny , Forth . W..what my sister will think of me... let me go ."

Forth just grins and maintains his grip on Beam . Beam panics more .

"Forth please . I am sorry . Forth ..."

Forth was about to answer when Sabib and his wife enters the shower room . Sabib looks at Beam and Forth with wide eyes .

"Brother .."

Forth looks at the door . He grins "Sabib ,come . Come . I was thinking about you ."

"What brother ?"

" Shabib , you are married now , you have her by your side . Don't you think you should take care of her needs ?"

Sabib frowns .

Beam looks at his sister . His sister is looking at the side , not to him . He feels the pain in his heart . He looks at his position , then the disgust looks of his sister's side face . His eyes become teary .

"You should invite your in-laws to the palace , they haven't seen where their daughter lives and also she must be missing them , like the way Beam is missing them soo much . Right Beam ?" Forth pulls Beam a little closer to himself .

Beam has stopped struggling . He has lowered his head as much as he could so that nobody can see his face .

Sabib nobs "yes brother , I....... will send them invitation . "

"Good ! Now leave .. he has to wash my body ." Forth states .

Sabib nods and holds Persia's hand tightly . She flinches in pain but follows her husband without a word .

Forth looks at Beam . He has felt Beam's trembeling body when his sister was there . "Now, will you do your job properly or you need to see more ?"

Beam didn't look at Forth but starts washing Forth's body .. He doesn't want to show his tears . He has to be strong . He has expected these insults when he decided to come here but after so many stories , where Forth is a good person , he thought ...

Forth tries hard to look at Beam's face . At least he expected Beam would shout at him as soon as his sister leaves . But Beam didn't say anything . He frowns .

After twenty minutes Beam removes his hand from Forth's body . He walks out of the bathtub slowly . Forth also walks out of the bathtub . He looks at Beam .

Beam looks at the floor blankly .

Forth wears his robes and walks towards Beam with a white robe in his hand .

"I know you will not wear black , so , wear this one . You can't walk to your room in this wet clothes ." Forth states .

Beam takes the white robe in his hands and leaves the shower room .